Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Another Life, Another Child

And our second submission. This one is a little easier than the last, as it is just meant to be a side-story to Crisis on Two Equestrias. Especially as it by and large takes place in the Mane universe, I don't see why it can't be canonized.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

As a side-story to Crisis on Two Equestria's, is there even anything to discuss? Co2E is already part of the movie/tie-ins section rather than the core canon, and ontop of that has its own sub-folder precisly as a place for such secondary tie-ins to go.

Unless someone comes along with a very diffrent take on things I don't see how there's much if any potential for conflict, and even at that it's something that is only relivant if core fic would for some reason need to refrence those events, which seems unlikely at best.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2565676 I'm also in favor. So unless someone sees a huge glaring flaw we missed I think that means it gets the canon seal.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

2568607 :twilightsmile:
Just to be nitpicky, since Co2E is in the movie/tie-ins section, wouldn't that be the "semi-canon" seal. That section is as of now at least still lalbeled as, "The items in this list are not canon unless specifically referenced by a main season episode."

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2568653 Fair point. Maybe I should say "is accepted for tie-in status"?

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I'd go for that.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2564171 2565676 2568901 So how exactly do we communicate with authors when we made a decision?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Well, first thing that pops into my head is either a PM or to let them know in the Lunaverse's Quorum. Probably the latter.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2569259 Okay and who gets to do that?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Well, I did just appoint four new moderators...

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Well since this is resolved I'll lock this thread so we know it's done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11