Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

So this fic seems to have been waiting on canon approval for over a week (link). Given the generally positive comments though, I'd think any kind of vote is little more than a formality.

Looks like good webisode material to me.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I'm fine with it being canon, and I actually think it could make a full episode. It's about an L6 member (Ditzy) and it's long enough, with a suitably fleshed-out plot.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Not quite long enough for an episode, I think, but strike that, I forgot how long it was. It's definitely good for full canonization. Any minor nitpicks I had about it were just too small to matter.

Man, imagine Talon & Thorn, like, five years from now, once he's written a bunch more and fixed his spelling and grammar bumps.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I'm pretty fine with it.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

It's long, but the plot feels more like webisode material to me, being a very straight forward single chapter and mostly single character thing.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3506832 : So far we're split at 2 for full episode (me and RDD), 1 for webisode (Emeral). Which do you think is more appropriate?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3506865 I think it works fine as a Webisode myself, but I haven't finished reading it all yet.

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

I cast my vote for a full episode.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3502870 : It looks like we have 3 in favor of a full episode, 2 in favor of a webisode, and everyone wants to canonize it. Unless there's further objections, I'll notify Talon and lock the thread.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Full episode it is, then!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10