Discord's Library 804 members · 1,389 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Besides Fluttershy, Twilight, and Celestia (the last two which I cannot help but hold high interest for, and the first which I’m not much of a fan of), which of these mares down here do you guys think Discord would make a great mate for?

Princess Luna?

Starlight Glimmer?

Trixie Lulamoon?

Or Tempest Shadow?

If anyone also asks, I grew a sudden interest in building a story where Discord gets paired with one of the mares in these pictures, and, Celestia can very well count as a choice since I’m a fan of Celestiacord. So, which one would you guys choose?

Luna and Discord

Celestiacord is too common. My personal choice is Tempest.

Trixie. Their back and forth in the season 6 finale, like an old married couple.

Still gotta go with Starlight.

And in all seriousness, haven't you reposted this thing three or four times? What's up with that?

A lot of times, when I post something, particularly if it’s a question or something like that, I like to post them in as many places as I can. I find that it helps to diversify, particularly in groups that would fit the post perfectly.

Aahhh... okay, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying!

Still gotta go with Starlight, though.

Trixie

Frankly in my personal opinion it should be None of the Above, because honestly I don't support ANY of those Ships, but I still think that Discord should have a Love Interest, if you've ever read the Fic I posted HERE, you'd see that in an Alternate Reality I Shipped Discord with Screwball, Yes THAT Screwball, despite the fact that most of the Fandom has already deemed Screwball as Discord's Daughter, or Diamond Tiara's Sister, or not even a Real Pony but just some Physical Manifestation of Chaos Magic, or the Alter-Ego of an Official and/or Fan-Made Character in the MLP Lore or Whatever they wish to go with.

6610688 I am curious what a story with Discord and Shadow Tempest might be like.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10