The Gem Hunters 263 members · 195 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello! It's me!
I have an under viewed story in the emerald category called Mutant!
Thank you, for looking.

We meet again.

-Lumino

2528813 My ... Wait, would you count as a nemesis?

blowngasket
Group Admin

Classy self promotion shtick. :raritywink: Thanks for the effort, and when the work load here diminishes and I finish my current story, I might just take a look.

2528839 How long till you finish?

blowngasket
Group Admin

2528857 Last chapter, kind of been procrastinating on it, holidays and all. It will give me the time I need to plan out the finale to my series. Since you did it, I might as well. :twilightsheepish: Jokers Wild is the start of my series, as well as my first story. Didn't expect to do nearly as much as I did, but even I know not to drag on a good thing. Feel free to take a look if you have a chance. It is humanized, which drives many away, so no hard feelings if you don't.

2528888 I'm so full on stories, I only read new ones for favors.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2528888 Ah, that was one of the first stories I reviewed. Good times.

blowngasket
Group Admin

2528950 Much appreciated, though. I originally came to the group as one of many that I would hope would critique or evaluate my work. Most either fell flat and were a jumbled mess when it came to actual reviews, or ignored my story entirely, probably because of length. You actually giving me your honest opinion is why I volunteered to help as an admin, to keep up what you started, cause I doubt this group won't receive attention. :pinkiecrazy: prepare for overload!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9