MLP: Hard Analysis & Criticism 257 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

6227574 That's the way I feel about it, too.
As with Starlight at the end Part 2 of The Cutie Re-Mark, Trixie basically got a slap on the hoof, and a "Don't do something like this again" and was allowed to go on her merry little way with no consequences for kicking Twi out of her home and basically enslaving and isolating the citizens of Ponyville.
Oh, and let's not forget using a cursed, evil amulet to do all that.

And people still wonder why, and gripe about, how Twilight acted towards her in Season 6's No Second Prances.
Well, I don't, as Trixie gave her very little reason to ever like or trust her.

Much better.

Yet I don't understand why Pinkie is the reason why you hate Trixie. Remember when Pinkie made Fluttershy cry?

twice.

Blame the writers.

Maybe. But it happened.

See, now I understand and I agree. Why couldn't you have written this initially instead of all those stupid troll posts?

Humanity
Group Admin

Be mature about what you post. We’re not whiny children who just want to aggravate others.

And honestly, get over your grudge of Trixie. She's far from being the worst character on the show.

I said it is the writers, who you should blame for such decisions. ( Just like they made Trixie act like she did in the episode. )

Wow, I had no idea I was breaking the rules by talking about something I hate in a group called “We hate what’s happened to MLP”.

*shake his head* Don't try be smartass, Castaway. :ajsleepy: It will never work.
If you wanna talk about something you hate, then write whole article about it.

Don't be childish.

Humanity
Group Admin

Maybe I forgot my monocle this morning, but I don't see any hurt feeling in this thread.

Also we're not try preventing you speaking freely. It is just because your topics has nothing to discuss with.
Either a reply on previous thread or a comedy corner topics has nothing to talk about. You just posted those to get attention.

Humanity
Group Admin

I'm not censoring. I'm nipping unneeded, pointless, or off-topic threads in the bud. I'm at least not deleting them as a means of showing how NOT to compose a thread in this group. I thought you were better than this.

Humanity
Group Admin

6227649 Really? I didn't found this group, but I can tell you what is and is not allowed.

What is allowed is thoughtful and earnest discussions about the failures of the series. What is not allowed is basically what you and Mega-Poneo have been doing recently. Shitposting. Where there is no intelligence or any real reason behind what you post. It's like a little kid or an obnoxious moronic teenager not having any real idea what they're talking about or how to maturely compose a thread to discuss a topic. What you're doing is basically lowbrow satire and this isn't the group for it.

This is a site restricted to adults. I recommend you act like one. And the first step I recommend doing is letting go of, or at least containing, your unreasonable grudge towards a secondary character who is far from being one of the worst in the show. I don't care that you hate Trixie. I care that you won't shut up about it and keep blowing her out of proportion. Being childish might not get you kicked off the site, but it will get you kicked out of groups if you keep at it long enough.

Humanity
Group Admin

You're not speaking about your feelings. You're showing an unhealthy obsession over something that isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Even I don't go around denouncing Drawn Together at every single discussion about things that suck due to my undying hatred of it and everyone involved in it. I try to simply not think about. Why can't you do the same with Trixie?

*tap softly on your shoulder*
It is understandable.
Not everyone likes Pinkie. Just like not everyone likes Trixie either. It is their opinion.

Humanity
Group Admin

And yet, Pinkie Pie was far less traumatized by that incident than you. And that moment was played entirely for laughs. It was funny, largely because of how unexpected it was and how it broke the fourth wall due to the show being animated on a computer.

Learn to create some emotional distance between yourself and stuff like this. I love Rarity, but I don’t get triggered by her meltdown in Fame and Misfortune. You’re acting like a child.

Prick.

That wasn't nicely said. He try to help you to understand the issue.

Humanity
Group Admin

And now you’re throwing one word insults when I’m trying to get you to look at your behavior and stop this nonsense? Sorry, but this is where I draw the line. Insulting a group’s overseer is a guaranteed way to get yourself kicked out. If you won’t grow up, you’re gone. Goodbye. You won’t be missed.

At least you’ve grown to become self-aware.

>act like a jackass
>get called out
>call everyone names
A+ trolling.

D48

More like the idiot writers will never learn from their mistakes. :facehoof:

Why didn’t they punish the Poison Joke for making Pinkie unable to talk for a while?

I'm gone for few days and the kids try and burn the house down.

Humanity
Group Admin

Yeah, sorry about that. I don’t like taking the role of the nanny, but someone’s got to paddle their bums when they act up.

You should feel bad about letting the kids all by themselves Fluffy! What kind of adult do you think would do such a thing, uhm??

I love Pinkie Pie, but I personally put more blame on her behavior in Filli Vanilli than others seem to, there is a line between innocently insensitive and lacking empathy. As for Trixie, I always thought people got that Trixie was in the wrong in that episode... wasn't that the point? Castaway has a point that she didn't get enough of a real punishment (which is a little weird considering she got a more severe response when she at least wasn't directly responsible for what happened in Boast Busters) but the rest of his stuff is just ridiculous.

I also personally found both times Pinkie Pie lost her mouth to be funny, just like when Twilight literally made Spike zip it, that's always been a personal favorite gag of mine in cartoons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36