MLP: Hard Analysis & Criticism 257 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

😠Out-of-character imbeciles.

😡YOU IDIOT!

🙄Talk about a Mary Sue. And an incredibly unrealistic redemption and forgiveness moment.

Sorry, moral, but you’re incredibly toxic thanks to everything Radiant Hope did throughout this entire story, as well as a poorly portrayed and infuriating King Sombra.

Comment posted by Droll1 deleted Jan 2nd, 2023
Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Jan 2nd, 2023

Well I can be wrong. Considering I never read the book, so I'll rest my case without further proof. My statement came from critics who review it.

Well, in whatever case, I personally prefer “The Beginning of the End” over these pictures on paper.

Humanity
Group Admin

There’s a reason people hate this arc.

And what are the reasons?

Still did a better job with Sombra than that caricature of him in Season 9.

I disagree STRONGLY. Comic-Sombra was basically nothing more than Loki and Darth Vader done wrong, and he was overly pathetic.

Probably one of the reasons to why they decided to bring back Sombra just to kill him again, so to make sure this arc cannot be considered canon in any way shape or form

...Huh, it is probably a good reason why they did it.

With how infamous and hated the majority of the main MLP line’s comic arcs are, I wouldn’t be surprised. Hardly any of them even tied well with the show canon because of their contradictory elements and poor writing.

I fully agree with EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!

I personally hate the Reflections Arc more.

Was that the one with houndreds of mirror portals?

7786266 It's the one that baited us with an evil mirror universe premise and instead it was a Celestia x Sombra fanfic with a lot of tryhard jokes.

Right, I hated that one as swell.

I would say that there are better fanfic centered about CelestiaXSombra.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19