Twilight Sparkle Eats Peaches 219 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

2830554 hgbzeubndfb etx nhdst dxdn n
dfbjw f
whrI vhdufhvjdufhgr5ink

*head explodes*

HAIL THE RAPTOR JESUS! IF HE COMMANDS IT, IT SHALL BE DONE!!! HALLELUJAH!!

2830559 holy shit that was a quick reponse :twilightoops:

2830563 -makes some sort of speech about peaches-(ignore the subtitles)

SOUND THE DRUMS OF THE PEACH! SHOW NO MERCY! TAKE NO PRISONERS! THE SECOND ERA OF THE PEACH IS UPON US!:flutterrage:
listen to the wise words of trekee and make a story and post it! http://www.fimfiction.net/group/199752/the-group-dedicated-to-doing-whatever-we-want-whenever-we-want/thread/88477/do-it-do-it-now

I'm surprised that no one's parodied that story yet.

2830647 it does seem like a good choice.:twilightoops:

Peaches... some might ask, what is a peach? And I would say, do you live under a fucking mountain?! The peach, is a mighty fruit. Soft and fuzzy, yet firm in the hand, and can be squashed to pulp! The peach, the Prunus Persica, is the prime example of fruit for all of civilization. The peach, grown in the land of Murica, is a shining beacon to the fruit of the world! Sweet and juicy, cousin to the red cherries and the purple plum, the peach is the superior fruit! And with every peach we consume, in the desire of our physical limitations, we grow stronger! We will show the world, who dare to hide behind the more marketable fruits of apples and oranges, the true power of the peach! Led by the Messaiahs of the Peach, Admiral Biscut, Eakin, and Obselescence, we shall march forward, unto a new dawn of fruit! Hail Peach! Hail Peach! Hail Peach!

What is a peach? A miserable little pile of fuzz. But enough peachiness… Have at you!

I referenced it in my peach story, but didn't parody it directly.

Personally having had a peach and pear tree growing up, I preferred pears.

*goes to peach group to make revival thread*
*sees this*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17