Twilight Sparkle Eats Peaches 219 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I don't know about you, but I will not stand for this tomfoolery of making stories based on some offhanded remark from a fimfic admin. I have decided to start a new movement, the "Ponies Evading All Crappy Herbological Esoteric Stories." Who's with me?

Ponies who make fan-fics to capitalize on a fad make me sick! Let's go make satirical response fan-fics that get downvoted anyway because no pony gets the joke!

2447369 um, you're a bit late to the party there, dear. The whole thing has been pretty much wrapped up for a few days now. Obs even made his own blog post days ago about the whole thing.
Hating on peach fics is so last week.

You're right.

Let's all start an anti-HiE group.

What's important here is that there are people out their having fun and it needs to stop!

I think your acronym went over everyone's head. Too subtle, darling.

2447595 Damn. I hate it when that happens.

Yes! Cassandra's streak is still alive and going strong! :rainbowlaugh:

You know, I actually joined this group because I actually found the stories rather amusing...but I'm sensing there was an actual reason for all this peachy goodness/nonsense?

Not so much a reason as a catalyst.

Bottom of the blog post.

Someone needs to wait like a year, and then post a fic about peaches.
Everyone will go 'wtf? I don't remember joining this group!'

2447633 HA! Fascinating...well just as good a reason as any other. And I get to see the exploration of Twilight and Peaches from more angles than I had considered possible as well! I don't know if this is a GOOD thing or not BUT i got a good laugh out of the stories so far so...why complain?

MMM! Peaches!:twilightsmile:
Heh, peaches. :twilightsheepish:
PEACHES?!?!:twilightoops:
GRRRR, Peaches!!!!:twilightangry2:
W-what do you mean...p-peaches? Peaches and I didn't do anything...:twilightblush:
UGH!...peaches...:facehoof:

2447369 I love me a good acronym.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13