• Viewing 1 - 50 of 81

I think we've all seen the signs.
We've got :rainbowkiss: shipping them humanized:

Proposals:

Mistletoe:

Hooves:

Wings:

Even Rule 63:

We've also got Rainbow Dash shipping, Rainbow Dash shipping again, and something which is actualy happening.

But this isn't enough. I'm involved in a collab with two other authors to make a DarZotl shipfic, and I fully encourage everyone here to GET ON IT and start writing for this awesome pairing!
:twilightsmile:

EDIT: The glorious Outcast4Ever made this little story, which everyone here should go read.

Had to Google it, but I found it:

Got any good names for Daring Do and Ahuizotl R63?

Those are sweet names.
According to this group, Daring Do is Dashing Dare, but that sounds kind of like a DareDash shipfic, so I prefer yours.
I'll look into it more.

2483801 Dat name...

DAT NAME!!!!

...dat name....

Actually I kinda like the R63 one surprisingly.

:unsuresweetie:
Sounds like a pretty good idea, but I don't read clop.

What name?
DarZotl?

Okay, I've done some searching.
Here is another R63 name I found:
The MLP Fan Wiki says Daring Do's genderswap is Daunting Deeds.
I've also posted a thread in the Rule 63 grouo

I swear the cosmic universe wants me to like this ship, and I do, heck I'm the one editing the last fic you mentioned, but oh my god my heart, that mistletoe picture is too adorable. Ahuizotl is not allowed to be that adorable! The rule 63 one is cute, I kinda like Ahuizotl more than Daring Do, but there is only one stallion design so, what can you do *shrug*
I personally find the ship very cute, perhaps I shall write something as well. ... after I'm done writing my other Daring Do shipfic that is.

:pinkiehappy:
I'm also editing that last fic! I love DarZotl too! Mistletoe... adorable... :rainbowkiss:

I was there when it was invented!

2487135 I just figured out something: How awkward would it be for them to kiss, considdering their different mouths sizes and shapes?

That's actually a really good question. Ahuizotl's got sharp teeth...
It would be difficult, but if we have lots of :raritywink::heart::moustache: fics, I think we can pull it off.

2487160 True....hell the sex would be even more awkward.

>goes on fanfiction.net
>goes to mlp fanfics
>searches ahuizotl
>sees two darzotl fics
>both are clop

:rainbowlaugh:
There is a fair amount of DarZotl clop, but E or T romances are much rarer.

2487208 >Refer to the video again

I'm working on a fic myself called Adventure in the Works. It's not posted on the site yet, but should be shortly.

really? Are you the guy who was putting it into past tense? Pleasure to meet you ^_^
3rd chapter is gonna be fun :trixieshiftright:
I never really thought about them together, but DemonWriter is subtle and somehow I just couldn't bring myself not to like it when reading over it for her. I like to ship Daring with another character we saw in the show (not Dash, I personally think it's kinda dumb), and I picture it happening a while back. So I can happily ship both ships :pinkiehappy:

Gosh darn it Ahuizotl stop being adorable! I can't take it! Insulin, I need Insulin!

:raritystarry:

Yeah, I'm Past Tense Guy. I also did some other minor work. Who else do you ship Daring with? Dr. Caballeron?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to um, uh, sorry.
Oh, that's cool, that was nice.
:rainbowderp: How did you?... how did you guess? Well I guess there really aren't that many possibilities anyway. So, yes. I ship her with Dr. (Rene)* Caballeron, but in the past. If that makes any sense. So like prior to the present day, around the time when he asked to work with her.

*(That's a little joke I have with a friend, since well, he was supposed to kinda be like Rene Belloq)

:twilightsmile:
What are you apologizing for? I'm not upset!

And yes, Dr. Caballeron makes sense, as he's the only other character from the books we know besides the Quetzalcoatl Empress.

I ok. I knew you weren't upset, but I realized that I was a bit rude. That's what I was apologizing for. I don't know, I've been told that referring to someone as 'the [what the person does] guy' is rude, I tried to write around that, but I ended up still saying it anyway.

I was surprised that no one seemed to care for Caballeron, I thought he was a nice character. Yes, book four I believe it was. Haha, just wait and see, someone's gonna write a shipfic with Daring Do and that Empress. Just watch, you know it's gonna happen. Anywho, yeah, I wish he had more fanart, he only has like, one really good drawing.

I didn't think it was rude at all!
And yes, that Darpress fic will be written sooner or later.
Caballeron is interesting, definitely.
:moustache:

oh ok.
Indeed. Oh well, at least it'll be awhile before that happens.
Indeed he is, I liked him anyway.

DarZotl is taking off quickly. My first comment has five upvotes. :pinkiehappy:

Oh, something else:
I found more fanart from derpibooru.

like I said, it's a cute ship :rainbowkiss:
wow, nice :yay:

dat fanart. me like.
especially the second one, of course Ahuizotl would be teasing her wing :raritywink:
Ship it! Ship it like fedex!
wait no that's too mainstream, hmmm, ship it like UPS :rainbowdetermined2:

YES UPS
Yay for Derpibooru!

Woooo!
yes indeed. Although I'm sure you could find more stuff on DA (DeviantArt)

And yes, he's naturally stroking her wing. :raritywink:

Teehee, everyone knows the wings are the best part haha.
I love the look she has as he's touching her wings, and his expression is so amusing.

damn it, I'm too far gone....
they're my computers background now :facehoof: along with the mistletoe picture.
what has this ship done to me :raritydespair:

well whatever it is, I LIKE it :raritystarry:

you've been asSHIPpilated
:pinkiecrazy:

wait... the f*ck?
aSHIPpilated? is that even a- ohhhh :facehoof:

assimilated, I get it. haha. yes, I've been indoctrinated into the evil cult! Yay me!

2516327 2525936
Who said I was resisting haha. Just take me now ship take me now! Before I change my mind XD
Oh and how did you like the most recent chapter of the ship fic? I enjoyed helping, but I was disappointed :( I was promised more Caballeron. Oh well. He'll be in the next chapter, and boy it's gonna be fun haha

Oh, it definitely will.
Also, this picture looks so different out of context:

Oh my!- *spazz freak out*
Ok, ok, I think I'm ok, I think I'm ok. Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting that. Hehe, what's the matter Ahui, having sec- *slap* no, bad River bad, you shan't think like that... *giggle* oh my god this is so wrong, his eyes are half lidded *slap* no! You promised yourself you wouldn't... But it's too much fun to take things out of context.
Hang on, give me a second while I go sort myself and my inner conflict out.

(That picture is hilarious out of context though. I'm such a horrible person, I'm going to hell haha)
(P.s. Caballeron is best pony) not really

Yes, it's pics like that which cause shipping wars. :pinkiecrazy:
And, it really does look different out of context...

Shipping wars? What is this shipping war you speak of, there is only one ship that rings true and clear in the present (since I like past Caballeron relations) and its this one.

Yeah it really does. Like I said, Ahui's eyes are all half lidded and shit. The only thing that gives it away is Daring's expression. Oh well, we can ignore that for now.

I mean between the DaringDash people and us.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 81