The Mane-iac's Henchmen 212 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am asking this both out of genuine curiosity as well as boredom. What would you like to see in a story about Mane-iac?

Comment below, just try to be serious about it.

romance and adventure , something similar to Twilights Mane Passion

6531548 I actually haven't read it. Is it any good? Is there anything in particular from that story that you like that you would want to see.

6531595 I think there are a fair few stories out there that go over her origins already. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for.

i like the fluff in it as well as seeing her as a hero/good mare like the mane 6. you REEEEAAALLLLYYY should read it 11/10 :pinkiehappy::yay::raritystarry::twilightsmile:

I think either romance, or "a day in the life of," could be funny and interesting. So the Mane-iac is a crazy supervillain, right? But surely she must need to unwind somehow. Maybe she needs to get her suit dry-cleaned after a fight. Maybe she has to pay rent on her hideout, or a crooked defense attorney to keep the legal heat off her?

Does she have a roommate who drives her freakin' crazy, but who she can't afford to buy out of their lease because so much of her crime budget goes into recruiting henchmen and/or R&D?

Does she have a dating profile somewhere? Does she go on dates? What's she looking for in her dating life, and how does that work out in practice?

Mostly, her identity before she fell into that vat of chemicals. Was she already a villain of some sort, or did sloshing around in raw cosmetics warp her mind?

A redemption story in which she remains in her current form would also be neat, I guess.

hmmmm.....have you seen superman vs the elite? just imagine the scenario:

mane-iac robbing a bank, alarms blazing everywhere, but no one comes to stop her as the heroes are busy fighting a new breed of superviilains. these villains are more violent, and do not hesistate to kill anyone in their way. a lone cop car arrives and out comes a single policepony. a rookie, fresh out of the academy and yet, unlike other police in years past, he does not waver, does not falter when he tries to arrest the mane-iac. in a few seconds, the cop is on the ground, entangled by the hair. the mane-iac approaches him, and she sees in his eyes a steely resolve. she asks him why he isnt afraid of him. he says that he chose to respond to the robbey because evil she may be, the mane-iac doesnt kill. she maybe insane,but at least with her, the most that can happen is a 6 week hospital stay, getting frozen in place for a day coz of her hairspray, or some bad groans and grimaces from her sense of humor. she looks up at the fighting, then back to the cop, and kisses him on the cheek and thanks him. its time to show these so called villains what it means to be a villain....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9