We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 203 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 203
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Sure

I like Rumble because he's totally awesome and a blank flank... like me!
I like Lickety Split because he's sweet like his cutie mark.
I dunno why I like Chip Mint. I just do.

Cool! :pinkiehappy:

Well, that's all the questions I have for now. Until later, then.

You three: can you tell us your favorite genre of music?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I like classical.
I like rock.
I like country.

Anypony: what do you all think about chaos mages? Chaos magic isn't all that bad, it's just.....different. I don't know, ask Shiro about it :twilightsmile:

Sweetie Belle: who is funnier, A discorded version of your sister, or Time turner (AKA The Doctor)?

Scootaloo: what's the real reason behind why you can't fly? I'm pretty sure I can find a way to help, given enough time.

Applebloom: How does Tree sap feel when you get it in your fur? I have yet to experience the stickiness. also, which is better: Cotton candy clouds, or Licorice vines?

How many hats do each of you own? If the number is higher than "a lot", then you have my respect.

Comment posted by Hekate Sketch deleted Nov 12th, 2013
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Anypony: what do you all think about chaos mages? Chaos magic isn't all that bad, it's just.....different. I don't know, ask Shiro about it :twilightsmile:

I like 'em all right.

Sweetie Belle: who is funnier, A discorded version of your sister, or Time turner (AKA The Doctor)?

Discorded Rarity. I haven't really talked to Time Turner that much.

Scootaloo: what's the real reason behind why you can't fly? I'm pretty sure I can find a way to help, given enough time.

Rainbow Dash says that my wings are just too small and I'll be able to fly when I get older. The real reason is though, please don't tell Rainbow Dash, I think I'm scared that if I try to impress her by flying, then I will mess up and embarrass myself. Once I get good enough, I will totally show her, but I'm just to scared right now.

Applebloom: How does Tree sap feel when you get it in your fur? I have yet to experience the stickiness. also, which is better: Cotton candy clouds, or Licorice vines?

It feels... sticky. Like getting syrup in your mane when you're eating pancakes, except all over. I definitely like cotton candy clouds better. I like licorice better than normal cotton candy, but when the cotton candy is in cloud form, it's extra fluffy!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I used to collect 'em. I have at least 17!
Well, Rarity is always making me pretty new hats, but I don't think I have as many as Apple Bloom. I think I have somewhere around 11.
I only have four.

heh, I agree with the Discorded Rarity. I laughed myself into unconsciousness when she named that boulder Tom.

ah, that makes sense, Scoots. I will keep that secret :twilightsmile: cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. -pulls cupcake out from under my keyboard and sticks into my left eye-

ah, syrup in the mane. that's really annoying to feel. As for the cotton candy clouds, So far only Discord and Shiro are powerful enough chaos mages to create them. I'm almost there though :moustache:

Scootaloo needs more hats. I would have thought she would own the most, being the awesome one!

How long is 1 moon

2150513 Scoots be honest with us.... are you disabled? Can you not fly because of a medical problem? :trixieshiftright:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

2152145>>2152161
I don't know how long one moon is in earth time.
Rainbow Dash think's I'm disabled, which is a good thing. Really, I think it's just that I'm too scared to embarrass myself while flying that my wings won't work. Fluttershy has the same problem. It's called conversion disorder and people on earth have it too. Our friend, Applebuck, owns this account and she travels from equestria to earth as she pleases and she just got over hers. So I guess, yes. I am disabled.

2152205 Good and now to Sweetie. If you could pick one Element of Harmony to represent each of your friends which would they be?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Apple Bloom would be the element of kindness, and Scootaloo would be the element of honesty.

2152235 AppleBloom if you could choose a time to travel back to which would it be?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

The internet says 29.5 days, but I don't live there so I wouldn't know.

2152252 ok thanks i hope this is right

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I would go back to when Granny Smith first came to Ponyville, but only if I could come back when I was done.

2152263 Do you know a little colt named Button?

I will, Sweetie!

Applebloom, what's your favorite kind of pie?

2152276 And your thoughts on said colt?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

You'd expect it to be apple, huh? Well sometimes I get bored of apples. Don't tell Applejack, but my favorite kind of pie is cherry!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

He's kind of cute.

2152286 Ohhhhh.... Sweetie's got a crush.... :raritywink:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Sweetie Belle is blushing! She is totally blushing!
Hey! I said I had a crush on Lickety Split!
Suuuuuure.

2152306 *giggles* Man it is so easy to set you 3 on each other. no wonder you broke Discord free!

2152323 So how was the experience of being flower girls at the royal wedding?

I like chocolate pecan.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

It was amazing! All the pretty dresses, the flower petals, the romance, the singing-
Meeting royalty, the dancing, it was so much fun!
Yuck.
Oh, come on, Scoots! Ya know ya had fun!

2152350 Like Rainbow like Scoots huh girls?

So how do all three of you really feel about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon? Surely they're not 1-dimensional characters all the time, right? Do you ever interact with them on peaceful terms?

so would at what age would a filly or colt become a mare or stallion

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Well, we gotta go home, now. We were using a computer we found in a veeeeery dusty corner of Twilight's library. Don't tell her!
It's late, so we gotta get home.
Yeah. But we'll be back tomorrow!

Bye!
Bye!
Bye!

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: You seemed to know each other before you met Apple Bloom. When and how did you become friends?

For all:

What is the true meaning and purpose of our time before we shuffle off the mortal coil?

2150513 Which of you think you will get your cutie mark first?

Scoots, how would you react if you became Rainbow Dash for a day?Also, what would you do?

I would hate it if humans came here because of all the stuff they put of me and Sweetie on the internet.

It's because of the chicken thing isn't it? We only do it because we love you.:heart:

Anyway, I know you girls have many ideas but what do you think your cutie mark is. Better yet, what do you(anypony) think the other crusader's cutie mark will be?

*Looks to the left and right tabs*
I know of a pony that could help you get your cutie marks. If you want to meet this pony, then answer me this "Do you believe in dreams?"

Sweetie Belle do you help Rarity design clothes?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: You seemed to know each other before you met Apple Bloom. When and how did you become friends?

Well, one day, Rarity went to visit Rainbow Dash, and dragged me along.
I had just started Rainbow Dash's fan club, but it was just me, so I was following her.
I found Scoots, and we eventually became friends.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

What is the true meaning and purpose of our time before we shuffle off the mortal coil?

I honestly have no idea.
Live life to the fullest!
I think it's to teach other ponies... uh stuff.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I think that Sweetie Belle will get her cutie mark first, because she is already beginning to be able to do magic.
I think Sweetie'll get her cutie mark first, too.
...I thought it was gonna be Apple Bloom.
What about me?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 203