We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 203 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 203
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I just wanted ya'll too know that this thread's for when you have a question to ask me, Sweetie , or Scoots.

Ask us stuff!

You can ask one, two, or all three of us! You can ask Babs stuff too, but it might take longer because Apple Bloom would have to mail her the question.

Anypony: Who are you? :trollestia: Where on the map is Ponyville? How far away is Manehatten? Baltimare? Are there states in Equestria? If so, what state is Ponyville in? What are you doing on earth? Will you please read my stories? :fluttershysad:
Applebloom: How often do you see Babs? Where are your parents? How often do you write to Babs? How long does it take to get letters to Manehatten? Would you like to run Sweet Apple Acres when you grow up? You do realize your cutie mark might be art, right?
Scootaloo: Who are your parents? Who's the best pony- you, or Rainbow Dash? Don't you think your cutie mark will be stunts?
Sweetie Belle: How's your magic going? Do you ever do a book club with Twilight? Do you take singing lessons? You do realize your cutie mark will be singing, don't you? What's your favorite genre of music?
Babs: How's the bullying problem being handled? How many Manehatten Cutie Mark Crusaders are there?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Anypony: Who are you? :trollestia: Where on the map is Ponyville? How far away is Manehatten? Baltimare? Are there states in Equestria? If so, what state is Ponyville in? What are you doing on earth? Will you please read my stories? :fluttershysad:

We are the cutie mark crusaders, and we haven't learned about all that yet in school. Also, we will try to read all of your stories! Also, we aren't on earth. We found this computer in a veeeery dusty corner in Twilight's library. Don't tell her!

Applebloom: How often do you see Babs? Where are your parents? How often do you write to Babs? How long does it take to get letters to Manehatten? Would you like to run Sweet Apple Acres when you grow up? You do realize your cutie mark might be art, right?

I see her at every apple family reunion, and most times when she comes on vacation. I also saw her once when I went to Manehattan! I don't really remember my parents. I write Babs once a month, unless she writes me first, or somepony asks me about her. It takes about a week for letters to get there. Not really. I wanna start my own farm when I grow up. REALLY?!?!

Scootaloo: Who are your parents? Who's the best pony- you, or Rainbow Dash? Don't you think your cutie mark will be stunts?

I don't want to talk about them. Easy! Rainbow Dash. I don't know what my cutie mark is going to be, but I do think Apple Bloom is on to something with the art.

Sweetie Belle: How's your magic going? Do you ever do a book club with Twilight? Do you take singing lessons? You do realize your cutie mark will be singing, don't you? What's your favorite genre of music?

I still can't do any magic, but my horn still sparks when I get really excited! I used to. It was me, Twilight, Twist, Fluttershy and a few other ponies that I didn't know. Most of them were mares. We kind of stopped when Twilight got wings. Yes, I take them from Rarity sometimes. Um, I'd still rather be a designer like Rarity. But I would really like a singing cutie mark too! I like classical and sometimes pop.

Babs: How's the bullying problem being handled? How many Manehatten Cutie Mark Crusaders are there?

I'm not sure about the bullying problem, but at the last reunion, Babs told me that there were two other fillies in the Manehatten branch. I will mail her, but it will be a while.

Anypony: The "who are you" thing was a joke, hence the name of the group.

Applebloom: :eeyup:

Scootaloo: That's okay, I understand.

Sweetie Belle: Do you ever do the club with anypony else?

About the computer thing: Cool!

And Sweetie, how do you get into the position on the banner? :facehoof:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Sweetie Belle: Do you ever do the club with anypony else?

Not quite sure what you mean by this... The cutie mark crusaders? or the book club?

And Sweetie, how do you get into the position on the banner? :facehoof:

Easy! Once I'm really really really really really reeeaaally bored, I just lay on the floor and put my front legs under my back legs! Also, I found this really really cute thing somepony made about me! Click me!

:rainbowlaugh: And the book club.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Oh. Well the ponies who were in the book club were Me, Twist, Twilight, Fluttershy, and a few other mares from Ponyville that I don't know.

Ask us more stuff!

Yeah! This is fun!

Don't you fall over when you do the position in the avatar?

Who's BBBFF is it?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Don't you fall over when you do the position in the avatar?

Only if we keep standing there for too long.

Who's BBBFF is it?

What BBBFF?
Big Mac is my BBBFF. Is that who ya'll are talkin' 'bout?

The BBBFF from the your BBBFF fan club group.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Oooooooh.
That's not our BBBFF.
Yeah. It's Applebuck's BBBFF.
You see, we are really good friends with Applebuck. She's the one who showed us this computer. It's her BBBFF; none of ours.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Any more questions?

Comment posted by superpony55 deleted Nov 12th, 2013

Do you or your sisters ever visit Twilight?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Yeah! Applejack visits all the time!
Twilight and Rarity are PFF's and always go on outings and stuff.

:twilightsmile: And Applebloom, how often do you have reunions?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Every hundred moons... I think. Sometimes we have them sooner.

How'd you get Internet access?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:rainbowderp:I have no idea.
Me neither.
Me neither.

Should I do an "Ask the Mysterious Mare Do Well" thing (because of my username)?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I think pony years are different from human years, and I don't know much about humans so... yeah.

Yea! I think that's a great idea!

Somepony ask me somethin'.:applecry:

Hey guys, how come you didn't even seem to know each other existed before Diamond's cuteceañera? I mean, your sisters are friends and all, and you'd think they'd mention their families to each other.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I was wondering about that too. I mean, I had met Applejack before, so how come Rarity didn't tell me she had a sister my age?

2151183 I dunno. Maybe you should ask Rarity.

Scoots: First is it okay if I call you Scoots? Second. What's the first thing you're gonna do when you learn how to fly?

Applebloom: Do you ever wish you could leave Ponyville, and go someplace like Manehatten like your sister did?

Sweetie Belle: Does Rarity ever use you as a mannequin for her dress making?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Scoots: First is it okay if I call you Scoots? Second. What's the first thing you're gonna do when you learn how to fly?

Yes it is fine if you call me Scoots everyone does. And I like it.:scootangel: Also, when I learn how to fly, I'm totally gonna wow Rainbow Dash so she will take me under her wing and be like my big sis and teach me everything she knows about flying and being awesome and the Wonderbolts and sonic rainbooms AND THEN WE'LL BE WONDERBOLTS TOGETHER!!!

Applebloom: Do you ever wish you could leave Ponyville, and go someplace like Manehatten like your sister did?

Not really. I love my family and friends and I don't wanna leave 'em for some high falutin' city. High falutin'? Where the hay did that come from?

Sweetie Belle: Does Rarity ever use you as a mannequin for her dress making?

Yes, all the time. I don't mind though; she makes pretty clothes and it's nice to get to spend time with her without messing everything up.

All of You: How do you feel about all of the stories on this site that are centered around you? How do you feel about some of the assumptions that have been made about your personal lives?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

All of You: How do you feel about all of the stories on this sight that are centered around you? How do you feel about some of the assumptions that have been made about your personal lives?

First of all, thank you about asking such a deep and thoughtful question! Second, I like the stories in which good stuff happens to us. Like this story. However, I don't like the stories where we die or something else bad happens to us. Also, I don't like it when ponies assume things about me. It's not fair, and they should have just asked. It reminds me of when me and the other crusaders tried to be journalists.

I don't really mind stories being written about me, except when they are about me datin' other fillies. It's strange. Also, I feel the same as Sweetie Belle about the assumption things.

I don't really care all that much about stories, but I hate people who make assumptions! I mean, we are right here, just ask us! Just like how people assume that just because Twilight's a princess now she's going to live in Canterlot.

Apple Bloom, are you still friends with Twist? You seemed to just turn your back on her just because she got her cutie mark...

How would you all feel about humans coming to Equestria? Also how are you liking the internet? I really hope you have "safe search" on

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Apple Bloom, are you still friends with Twist? You seemed to just turn your back on her just because she got her cutie mark...

Yeah, I feel kinda bad 'bout that. We made up a couple weeks ago, though.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

How would you all feel about humans coming to Equestria? Also how are you liking the internet? I really hope you have "safe search" on

Well, I will answer both questions at the same time. I would hate it if humans came here because of all the stuff they put of me and Sweetie on the internet.
Heh heh. What she means is, she might stay away from humans if they came, and she doesn't like the internet. I am enjoying this site very much, though, and most of the ponies uh, people, I've met are pretty nice.

Not a fan of humans huh? Well I should probably dismantle the portal I've been building then:applejackunsure: What is your least favorite story on this site?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Oh, no. I'm fine with humans!
Yeah! Me too!
I'm not...

I'm not exactly sure what my least favorite one is... but one of Applebuck's friends said 120 days of blueblood was pretty bad.

Anything with Blueblood is bad:rainbowlaugh: Bit of friendly advice, stay away from the Rogue Bronydom, and The FIM Fiction Catacombs.
What would you do if you found yourselves stuck in the human world?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

What would you do if you found yourselves stuck in the human world?

I don't know much about humans, so I would just try to find somepony nice and stick with them. If I was stuck with Scoots and Apple Bloom though we'd help each other out. Besides, I'm sure Rarity or someone would come get us before long.

Scoots: How fast can you go on your scooter?
Sweetie: Do you still see Applejack as a sister?
Bloom: If Silver Spoon was nice to you and stoped picking on you guys would you be friends?
Babs: Do you like Luna?
All: Is spike a member since he doesn't have a cutie mark? :moustache:

Will you read all the stories in the group?

That's cool.

All of you: what are your favorite subject(s) in school?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

All of you: what are your favorite subject(s) in school?

Art or bakin'.
I like music class.
CUTIE MARKS!!!
YEAH!
YEAH!

(Even though that last one isn't really a subject... At least, to my knowledge.)

I know you're probably going to say "ew," but do you have a crush on any colt?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Do ya promise not to tell anypony?

Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Rumble
Chip Mint
Lickety Split

Why do each of you like the ponies you like? Also, could I see a picture of Chip Mint? I can't seem to find one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 203