Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

And what is could be your answer to his video.

My answer... comes in three words.

Digibrony. Sucks. Balls.

That is all.

So...first 7 minutes is about designs and animations and the guy is stating his own opinions saying how "adorable" the characters are which is NOT objective review. I for one hate the designs.

Then he says some stuff about script but not so much, after 11 minutes it's again praising the animation during the song.

At 12 minutes (more than a half of this so called 'review' he finally adresses FS... simply is saying he is dumb and doesn't press the issue further)

FINALLY after 14 minutes of saying what he likes/dislikes which is all subjective and not a review, he says how stupid the plot is, in quick few sentences, then he is AGAIN praising a magicial girl transformation that I find to be the most stupid thing ever.

When he gets to descriping sunset shimmer, then it's a bunch of headcanon stuff about her...

What he does NOT mention at all in his review is for example how OOC Twilight's character is. He also fails to mention disregard for Spike by turning him into a dog...a PET! He is not owlwicious for Twilight.
He also doesn't mention the whole theme of friendship being thrown out of the window by princess Celestia herself when she said that Twilight needs to go alone.

My opinion on this? The guy should educate himself about "what is the objective movie review" and stop posting his subjective opinions with headcanon.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2294620 The worst part is how he says that Sunset Shimmer is not stupid, but instead to at least try to defend his points he says that he could find a way to show how SS would work, but he dosen't feel to do it.

Is it wrong for me to not like this because I couldn't watch all of it because I was not liking the guy.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2296702 Nope, is totally right. I don't like him neither.

2294605 The only problem I got was SPIKE BEING A BUCKING DOG!!!!!!

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2298379 For how much Spike being a dog is annoyng, at least he was well written. Unlike the rest of the movie :ajbemused: .:pinkiesick:

2302778 Making the only (if not) major male character a puppy...... is kinda insulting on how low they think of him......:ajbemused:

I used too lioke him but after he stop actually analyzing the epsidoes I kinda lost interest. Putting poersonal feels into something isn't an analyzation. :flutterrage:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12