Transgender Bronies 1,104 members · 752 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ice Star
Group Admin

As per the title, a minor update in the rules is happening. The group wants to include as much trans content as possible while still ensuring that nothing that would conflict with being a healthy story and social forum is added in terms of content. The mod server has decided to add one minor tweak to the rules. The new rule is thus: While stories of all writing levels and a variety of themes are welcome, those containing fetishized depictions of abuse like rape, incest, and underaged content will be removed.

Any stories found to break this rule that are currently in the group or may be added in the future can be removed by: a) PMing an active moderator with a link to the story and the reason for why it could warrant removal or b) to site staff if they violate site rules. Current content that violates the rules only amounts to a couple of stories that overtly broke the new rule. Should members come across any stories that still remain and have said contents in them and weren't caught by mods can be reported via group thread (less preferable) or via PM to an active mod (it's the best method).

Comments, concerns, and related remarks can be sent by PM too. This thread will be a sticky threading order for people who may want to list anything else that remains in the group too, should PMs to mods (seriously it's the best option y'all) and other methods not be enough. Somehow.

my only concern is about how extremely based you are being right now. what if you become too based? what happens then?

Ice Star
Group Admin

hell yeah I'm above 7.0

Hell yeah, gamer

Ice Star
Group Admin

I'm honestly glad that the rule was decided on and not much cleaning up was needed. With most groups this size, a basic content safeguard rule would require far more effort to clean house.

I forgot this group existed. So this rule is definitely news to me either way, but at least now I can read stories for the plot.

extremely based

what's based ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7