Anti-Depression Ponies 1,885 members · 2,414 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

QUICKLY, ALL THE BAD OCS! BLACK AND RED, ALICORNS, RAINBOW VOMIT, ALL OF THEM! MAKE YOUR BACKSTORYS THE SADDEST, YOUR PERSONALITY 1 DIMENSIONAL AND WIN THE PRIZE OF NOTHING! :pinkiehappy:
The Pony Creator in case you need it.
Here, I'll go first.

She is the element of F*CK YOU IM AN ALICORN.
She is the most powerful being ever made and is the offspring of Jesus and Twist.
She is the nicest and bestest pony and is friends with Sassaflash.
She can solve any problem instantly and has a tragic backstory.
Her voice is so smoothing and perfect everyone instantly has an orgasm when she speaks.
She is dating everypony including the females and her grandfather and got them all pregnant somehow.
She is also room mates with Billy Mays and is the boss at Jacky Chan AND Chuck Norrises jobs.
She is so loved and respected that anyone that could even think about hating her dies. The moment its possible.
She is best pony.
And got you pregnant.

Princess Neon Boom!

Oh. Wait. You meant bad, like, terrible. And not bad, like badass.

Sorry. Nevermind. Princess Neon Boom is actually the ultimate OC.
Though most people's retinas are simply not ready. It, um, takes a few weeks of bleeding eyes and blindness to grow used to her majesty.

Professor Plum's introduction to her has changed my life.

Oh, so we're making bad OCs. For a second I thought you were suggesting we make fun of people who actually do use them :ajbemused:

That first one is . . . wow :rainbowlaugh:

Alright. Let me wind my taste down a few notches and let's see what I come up with . . .

Don't worry, once my eyes are back I'll go ahead and have IGN rate this one a 10/10.

Needs to be canon. Now :trollestia:

I'm not feeling very creative today :twilightsheepish:

so ya this is Princess Emelio Topaz P'recosiousosity but she goes by Whicker right cuz u c shes in hiding in the forests of everfree after losing her alicorn powers c how her horns broken and she doesn't have a cutie mark anymore its sad :fluttershysad: c she found out about tirek coming back right and she wsnt their 2 find out about celestia's plan cuz she di'dnt no they're where other alicorns in equestria so she had to protect herself by having her horn chopped off by her boyfriend but she has'nt seen him since thay went in2 the foresst and crossed a bridge and it fell on him and then she buried him under a bunch of rocks and now shes all alone :fluttercry::ajsleepy::fluttershyouch::raritycry::raritydespair::pinkiesick::pinkiesad2: c how shes hanging her head in despair now if u look closely u can see how long shes been in hiding cuz of how long her mane has got but thats ok cuz it lets her hide her fface c shes trying 2 do th same with th fez trying to hide the stump of her horn. The boots are cuz boots are hot (hey ever wonder why pony shoes have toe room lol :rainbowlaugh:) and shes got the glowstick things cuz i like raves :twilightsmile:

U like???? :raritywink:

o and shes wearing a blood red cape cuz shes a vampyr :raritystarry:

Those colors are so mmfff.. This is what all OC's can only have fever dreams of. :pinkiehappy:

OG SWAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG!!1

Subaru Dyke.

Look, there are 2! Gr8, I r8 8/8 m8, no deb8.

Jesus:facehoof:

Even my shitty alicorn OC from my early days in this fandom was THAT bad:pinkiesick:

I can respect that:moustache:

H'okay, time to get serious. (I'm so sorry for making the most aesthetically offensive thing I could.)

Glitter Angel was always born a little different. Her mother and father were a noble unicorn duchess and a dashing goat. And they loved eachother very, very much. But Glitter Angel's mother died giving birth, and her father hated her and threw her out as a child. She ended up an orphanage, and made friends with Scootaloo, but got adopted by a mean old stallion that was terrible to her. And never let her see her one friend. He didn't even let her go to school, and because he said she was such a freak. Though the kids in school said the same too.

None of them could see the beauty and kindness and intelligence inside Glitter Angel. Just because she was born with her father's beard, horns, legs and eyes.

But as she grew up and finally outsmarted her father, Celestia, who could see her true value, took her in as her adviser and restored her mother's title to her. Duchess Glitter Angel is still really self-conscious about the appearance her father gave her. So she wears beautiful bows and scarves and boots to make herself look more feminine. And she uses her powerful Twilight-level unicorn magic to keep a fairy wing spell on herself at all times.

Though all the nobles are cruel to her, she's found the strength to go on. She's even started accepting her masculine appearance and manner, though she still loves beautiful and feminine things. She's has even befriended the Mane 6, as the seventh Element of Harmony: Inner Strength.

I'm... pretty ashamed, yes. :ajsleepy:

To put it into perspective, the filename was AHHHHHHHHHHHH!.png

It's perfect.

It looks fine, but that backstory. Oh dear :facehoof:

3436062 Considering the six chapter disaster I'm still dealing with I'm gonna say no.

Are you writing something? :trollestia:

3436676 My story Adaptation is a train wreck, the pacing is way off and it doesn't carry the narrative I needed it to. The main character's theatrics make me cringe almost as badly as the first chapter. And that's my first story, and I can't make it work. My second story is a vast improvement though, so there's that.

Oh, dear. That upvote/downvote ratio :pinkiesad2: Hope you didn't let that discourage you. I usually ignore downvotes if they don't come with a comment. *reads* :twilightsmile:

3436707 That is not my problem Butter. There's only a difference of two, the problem is the story itself. I've been feeling frustrated with it from the start. The original beginning included an escape from a Manticore in the Everfree Forest. That got thrown out when I found out how common that was in HiEs. But the seen with the timber wolf is no better and the rest is almost as bad. The only things that worked were the interactions between the story's Mc and Pinkie Pie. I'm gonna be honest that's all that I enjoyed writing in the whole story. It's been one headache after another and almost the entire thing is forced. My first story is very clearly my first failure.

Well, if you just don't enjoy working on it and don't want me to carry on reading, that's fine . . . Mostly I'm just seeing mechanical errors. Should probably continue in PM if you want this conversation to keep going. You know, for the sake of the thread :twilightsmile:

Also forgot to post my first OC:

PINKEE SPRAKLE PRINCEZ.

Yeah. Yeah. Those were pretty . . . I was like, oh god oh god oh god pleaaaaaaaase don't stay that way and then they changed back and I was all whew :ajsleepy:

They belong here. :applejackunsure:
I didn't mind Twi so much. Pinkie was okay, since we're used to her being insane.

But... the others? Just... stahp, Hasbro.

Couldn't they have just Voltron'ed into Neon Boom instead? :raritydespair:
I wouldn't think anything could be less jarring than her. But... they found a way.

Hasbro's madness is greater than even Kniggles', Luminary.
They will never stahp!:raritydespair:

You summed my thoughts up during that whole entire section of the ep.

It's just so depressing to know that DHX does their best, and I really think they do, but then they're told to integrate something like the "Equestria Girls" or Rainbow Power dolls, and ohhh man is it painful to watch :facehoof:

Did a better (read: fantastic) job with the season four finale, though, and fortunately that whole section was really really short.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29