Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

After being banned from coming to the wedding, Twilight leaves Equestria and becomes a member of the Storm King's army. This allows her to become close friends with Tempest as Twilight swiftly rises to the rank of 2nd Commander and is renamed Sparkle Shadow.

6542055 I think it would be more of Twilight Maelstrom since Sparkle is still girly.

I actually thought it was a story! Great Idea!

So Twilight become a member of the Storm King's army right after she was banned from coming to the wedding, this one sound interesting, great idea.

Good summery. I would definitely read this story; there is just not enough canterlot wedding AU where Twilight becomes a badass. Also this would be an interesting story considering that it will add elements and characters from the movie. Looking forward to this story if it is made.

Not only that. When the events of the movie roll around, the Mane 6, now with Sunset as the leader (in this universe, she felt like she wasn't living up to her full potential and went through the mirror to try and find people with friendship problems and is the Element of Empathy, the legendary 7th Element of Harmony), deal with the repercussions of their betrayal all those years ago.

BRILLIANT!

Someone make a Fanfic out of that right away!!! :pinkiehappy:

Sweet! :D

When will it go up? :3

Might take some time. I work on all my stories kinda at once.

Alrighty =3

Message me when it will go up, ok? :3

okay =3

-gets excited for the story- <3

I’ll be looking forward to this story, when it arrived.

If you say Sunset becomes the new leader, Does that mean the mane five, Shining Armor, and Celestia didn’t even bother to try and find Twilight and make things right with her?

Also, If Twilight wasn’t around, how were they able to defeat the changelings?

Welcome.:twilightsmile:

Twilight wasn't the reason they beat the Changelings, Cadence and Shining Armor were. They tried looking for her, but gave up when they figured she wasn't even in Equestria anymore. Chances of them finding her outside Equestria by chance are stacked against them. In other words, Twilight just disappeared. They searched an entire year and never found her. So in other words, things played out a bit differently. Celestia managed to open the portal and bring Sunset there so they could substitute magic for empathy. When Twilight tells Tempest, Grubber, and the Storm King about what happened at the rehearsal, he just laughed, saying:

Storm King: Ain't that just like Celestia. Anytime someone sends a threat to Canterlot, she expects it to come from the outside, never once suspecting an attack from the inside. Ha! She couldn't even tell if her own niece was missing. Typical. And she actually told you once she had the utter most faith and trust in you? Bleh! Lies and deceit. It's all she's been good for. I'm mean come on! What does think chess is about? Does she honestly think that if you nuture your pawns they'll win everytime. She's always been very predictable. Ya gotta be unpredictable to win the game, that's why Discord is very much capable of beating her and her sister. Not to mention that Discord did turn Luna into Nightmare Moon, cause come on, back then, surely he would know that the Elements of Harmony could beat him. And yet, he just laughed in the face of defeat as if he had already won. The last villain Celestia and Luna came into contact with before Luna became Nightmare Moon was Discord for crying out loud.*laughs some more*

Twilight wasn't the reason they beat the Changelings, Cadence and Shining Armor were.

But if it weren’t for Twilight, Cadance would still be trapped in the mines.

Yet, as seen in What Have You Done?, she got out by herself. She just got tired of being the damsel in distress.

GOOD IDEA!
Now for some reason I want Twilight and Tempest to overthrow the Storm King and create a military junta...

6542974 I think they would saying a Coup

Nah. Not happening. Sorry.

6543021 And you have to remember that Cadance had been weaken by both Queen Chrysalis draining her magic and not could eat or drink anything for her time in the mines.

Well, that's where an OC of mine comes in. Sunset's older and over protective brother, Ash Magma, and his Panda friend, Bao, practically live under the mountain.

6543043 Okay and Will Twilight kill her former friends?

No, she wants them to rot away forever in cages.

I just hope the story of yours has a happy ending.

6543057 But they'll die anyways the main five are non-Alicorn

That not a bad idea i would love
to see an evil Twilight.:pinkiesmile:

Sort of. Twilight strikes out on her own in Equestria, still not forgiving former friends. This time though, she decides to protect Equestria from the shadows.

It's a fate worse than death. We've seen the cages and whatever material the Storm King's forces use can apparently repell magic.

6543595 but doesn't stop aging or madness.

Exactly. The cages keep them from using their magic. Think about it. Rainbow and Fluttershy wouldn't be able to fly out. Applejack and Pinkie Pie wouldn't be able to break the bars with their superior strength. Rarity wouldn't be able to blast her way out. Not sure how the cage would affect Spike. But the point is, they use their magic to get out of situations on a daily basis. Now imagine them in a situation where their magic can't get them out of the situation. Think of the cages... as miniature versions of the Isle of the Lost. The barrier keeps them from using magic. And the villains use magic on a daily basis, magic is their life. And now they've been forced to live a life without magic.

6543809 The no flying would effect Raindow no than Fluttershy.

Cause Rainbow's a better flier. In fact, Twilight manages to capture Applejack when Tempest captures Sunset.

Uhhh… No, not happening, I hate dictators, and I plan on going back in time to kill Hitler before he even rises to power.

:facehoof:
Not necessarily the bad type, she could just have a military junta temporarily before reforming the government or something, like I don't know, removing the nobility?

Nah. I'm just gonna stick with the plotline of the movie.

Roger roger. The sequel will follow Twilight delivering vigilante justice across Equestria after she strikes out on her own.

Sounds like a really cool idea, can't wait to see it written.

Already the first chapter is up.

Kinda like Batman. But eventually she will forgive her friends. Hey! Maybe Twilight and Tempest could start up a Equestrian Armed Forces with Sunset having seen human military vehicles and tech in action both of them could become commanders for say Equestrian version of the Marines.

I consider this a wake up call cause there will be those like the Storm King out there that will do everything to concur Eques and the country needs a more advanced military with state of the art weapons, tanks, fighter jets, aircraft carriers, satellites, and other pieces of the equipment. Eques may be a land of peace, but if someone that wants to take over the world or threatens the people of the country then Eques will not hesitate to fight back.

Besides with all the experience that both Tempest and Twilight have when they were servicing the Storm King they would make perfect military commanders in the updated armed forces of Eques.

And discover comradely in the soldiers they lead into battle like a band of brothers and sisters on the battlefield.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50