Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

has there been any fics were Twilight only forgives Applejack, because at least muttered out a apology for what happened?

None that I know of :applejackunsure:

I would like to read a story like that

Yeah it would be interesting to see a TwiJack fic like that.

Would you mind if I decided to write a fic like that

That sounds like an interesting idea for a fic.

SHe might be apologizing on behalf of everyone, but the show made it look like they're covering their own flanks.:twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

Don't worry Bitterness fans, the story is still in the works!

Honestly, I'd like to think that Shining Armor would be the easiest to forgive. I mean, yeah; he kicked her out first and acted like a dick, but he was also the only one who was actually brainwashed (and pretty badly as evidenced by the first wedding). Plus, he was defending his fiance, while everyone else was just wanting to keep their duties for the ceremony. Shining may have been a prick, but at least he wasn't doing it for selfish reasons, nor was he likely in the most stable state of mind.

Yeah. Though he had some sort of thought process going. The reason Cadance accepted his proposal was because Twilight would be her sister-in-law. Seeing her bust in and insult her throughout the rehearsal afterward would make just about anyone go "what do you see in her!?".

He's still pretty unstable, though that's because the Princess was stressing him out by making him do the shield and inadvertently compromising him in the process. Couple that with a pissed off Twily and a slightly bitchier Cadance but never having time to actually confront her on it because 'BZZZT Brainwash' and you can see it be his rage-breaking point.

I was mostly talking about the out of the Mane Six and Spike (because EVERY story seems to forgive spike)

SA Twilight would probably forgive, beyond the whole Blood is Thicker than Water, He was being Mindraped. He clearly was not at fault.

One good line to put into such a story should be "Since when does Applejack Speak for All of you?"

3719123 you think I can use that line as the title if I decide to write it?

Sure! Glad I can help. :twilightsmile:

3716142 Not to my knowledge. Just because Applejack apologized does not mean she's automatically forgiven for what she did.

Spike didn't exactly do what the Mane 5 did to her though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14