Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Goldenwing
Group Admin

And we have mobilized.

The story is out. We've got a good start with a feature, thousands of notifications sent out via our advertisers, and awesome cover art with a quality upgrade on the way. Chapter 1 is go, and it's time to get into a rhythm.

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the group has been rather dead lately. This isn't much good. The Writer's Council wants the verse to be constantly expanding, and right now it is not. That's understandable, we suppose; we haven't given you much to do lately. But that's to change.

Here's what the Council will be doing in these most recent upcoming weeks:
> Finishing the Twilight sections of the remaining three parts.
> Getting things to the pre-readers.
> Doing appropriate edits for these parts according to pre-readers.
> Planning out Chapter 2.
> Purging the group of noncontributing members.
> Accepting new members that have grown interested from reading C1P1, and show potential.

Of particular note to you fellows are the last two. As stated in the rules, members that don't contribute are to be kicked from the group. And that means a constant contribution, or good bursts here and there; making one OC and leaving isn't enough. But we won't do the purge until Chapter 1 is completely published, so you've got some time.

C1P2 and C1P3 is ready for pre-readers right now, and I'll be sending it out to you fellows today. We're going to publish C1P2 tomorrow (Friday), so some of you may not get to it and that's okay. But you should all have plenty of time to pre-read C1P3.

So that's that. Once we get Chapter 2 all planned we'll post it up here in another thread.

We're also toying with the concept of contests... more on that later. :raritywink:

I'm the writer for Zeta. Am I safe from the purge?

Doccular42
Group Admin

Yep, you're fine! Also, you'll be writing a bit in chapter 2, so stay tuned! I'll send you a PM for when we will be discussing the plan in Skype chat.

2563996 I don't have access to Skype right now. How do I submit my part, and how long does it need to be? Or will that be in the PM?

Doccular42
Group Admin

I'll get you all the info! We'll have all the writing on Gdocs, so you'll be doing it there and can see what we are doing as well.

Shit... um, been busy with stuff... didn't get to this very much... uh... can someone just assign me something to do and if it turns out I can't even do that, I guess you'll just have to purge me.

2564104 cool, thanks!

I'll be getting to Part 2 ASAP, and also looking through the bits and bobs of lore and other story-related devices in Gmail. until then, I might not be as active on FiMFiction, due to many things in Real Life.(EoD training and Film Making are tough)

2563090 2564104 Am I safe? I preread, added a couple things to the lore, give ideas and thoughts and such. Also, I wanted to do more, and was hoping to leave my email with one of you so I could.

So in case it's all good: jstnhllw87@gmail.com

Goldenwing
Group Admin

Yes, you're fine. I recognize your profile picture, and that means I've seen you around.

No worries.

Well it's more than most are doing.

Try looking out for the contest I'll be posting soon.

Drizzle Quill
Group Contributor

Do we know when I next get to write as Fluttershy or have we not planned that out yet?
Assuming I'm safe, being a writer and all. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13