Anti-FlashLight 133 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

http://i.imgur.com/A0rqb9V.png

Fuck Flash Sentry, Fuck Equestria Girls, Fuck the entire universe of both Equestria and Canterlot, Fuck Meghan and FUCK everyone of those goddamnit FlashLight Drones!
I swear that if they will make this pair canon (unlikely, but not impossible) i will quit watching any season of FIM, not even the first two seasons!

3653704 They better not, 'cause not only I will do all that you say, but I will also lose my shit and do the following.

Ahpex
Group Contributor

3653704 Good news is pony Flash isn't even in the movie.People say that they're about to kiss and Trixie come a break it up. But look at there faces dose that look like faces of people that are about to kiss. Also Twilight had he hand in the "Push you away" postilion it's a hug just epople want to ril people up. Also Twilight's not getting into a relationship in season 5. Also a lot of people hate this so that's good.

3654150 If it does happen, there shall be so many Red Lanterns. And someone might blow up Hasbro.

Ahpex
Group Contributor

3654238 Oh if it dose happen I'll be done with the show fprever.

Erm...what's happening?

3654342 Just.... look at the pic link and try to control your anger... :facehoof::twilightangry2:

Oh, God...they're still trying to push this romance bullshit?

3654543 Yeah, but we owe Trixie one since she aparently breaks them apart to mock them before they get the chance to kiss.

Unless she mercilessly rips Flash a new one, that's going to be a real cold comfort.

3654594 It's better than having them kiss.

DAMN IT WITH THIS SHIT.

I don't think FIM has ever done romance well. The only romance on I like was the Hearts and Hooves day episode.

3654602 It's the intent that matters...

Ahpex
Group Contributor

3653704 It doesn't happen they push away akwardly after a second, Flash wasn't in it much again just Hasbro being a company that doesn't know how the real world works.

3905121 Trixie push them away. If not for her...

Ahpex
Group Contributor

3905472 No they push away from each other then Trixie comes in they don't get any closer than that. I saw the scene it's at the very end Twilgiht pushes him away then Trixie comes in.

I could just look at this and feel all sad about losing hope in the show and eventually the fandom that remains... But fuck that; I'ma go smoke a bowl! (How I feel about all this)

3914317 ... FUCK!
Yeah, I was working on another ending for Flu Season, but I'm having trouble making it more intense.

3914339 After the bad reviews I got, I've sort of put it aside until I could revise it.

At least Trixie invaded and didn't let them kiss

Fuck Flash Sentry!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25