Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

I think You can tell from the background what I got:twilightoops::twilightoops:

2124476 Flitter and Luna find a treasure map. I make out with Luna and ignore Flitter. I'm so mean hehe.

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2124476 Silver Spoon tells Nyx and Noi that I'm a serial killer and they are next on my list. I reassure them they aren't on my list, and even show it to them. Then ask for their help taking care of that annoying ball of lint. :pinkiecrazy:

2124476 Derpy, teary eyes, knocks on my door and tells me Spitfire is dying.

Derpy, take me to her now!

2124476Dec: 25# 24 or 26 Luna Hmmmmm, go with the flow.:rainbowdetermined2:

So Octavia and Fluttershy are my friends. *wink* But Applejack will do anything to have me.

2124476 Me, King Sombra, and Pinkie Pie are getting ready for a night out (as part of Sombra's reformation) but when I look into the mirror I see our reflections smiling darkly at me. Sombra?! Did you have something to do with this?! :ajbemused:

Comet Swirl
Group Admin

Rarity and Berry Punch find a treasure map, do I help them or make out with my favourtie pony....C'mon that not even a decision...*Grabs bottle of Rum off Berry and points a cutlass forward over the massive boat they're suddenly on now. "Adventure!?!"

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are my friends with benefits. :pinkiehappy: Somehow, I think I just scored big timeā€¦ However, Silver Spoon will do anything to have me all to herself.

*sigh* :ajbemused: Why must Silver Spoon always wreck my fun.

Of course I'd lock my door and curl in a feeble position till the knocking on the door stops. No way in hell would I want a fourth wheel to ruin my day.

Me and Derpy team up with Discord to take over Equestria; Our reign will be glorious!!!!

I have a water ballon fight with Luna, Derpy, and Rainbow Dash. SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!:derpytongue2::rainbowkiss:

So me, Rarity and Princess Luna are about to go somewhere when our reflections peer menacingly at us from the mirror. Mine looks like he has an insane smile and a broken neck, Rarity's looks like her coat is bloodstained with a menacing grin, and Luna's looks like Nightmare Moon with a red-stained muzzle. I hope this is just a really bad dream...

(june 23) NOI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13