Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

1872976 Vinyl Scratch appears in front of me and gives me a filly version of herself. Thank you Vinyl.

235: me, vinyl and twilight go on a epic adventure..... sweet.
193: me and discord fight to survive in a post apocalyptic equestria.... cool.

1. Sweetie Belle and my favorite pony [either Spitfire or Pinkie Pie] go on a date with me. The night goes wonderfully and they take me back to the bedroom... :rainbowhuh: <-- My reaction.

2. Me and Trixie find ourselves lost in a foggy nightmare version of Ponyville. Creepy, haha. :twilightblush:

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1) Tavi, no.
2) Me and AJ 'accidentally' kill Sunset Shimmer and are haunted by her memory.
What memory?
SHE WAS A ONE TIME VILLAIN WITHOUT MUCH SCREENTIME!

Had to do the first one.

I find a foal version of Dinky in a box...

Isn't she already a foal?!

I wish I had the January.

Meeting Master Chief would be GLORIOUS.

Game 1: Pinkie puts a "Stab Me" sign on my back and Fluttershy comes at me with a knife, "NO PINKIE WHY?!?:raritydespair::raritydespair:

Game 2: Me and The CMC meet my favorite videogame character(Eddie Riggs), METAL!!!!!!

Game 1: I go on a date with Twilnkleshine and Octavia. the night goes wonderfully and they take me back to their bedroom. I... I am the happiest pony in the world.
Game 2: Derpy and I are trapped in a foggy nightmare version of Ponyville. We shall use the muffins to aid in our escape!

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

1) Princess Molestia and I must hunt down Jaws because he killed Twilight.

2) I accidentally turn Sweetie Belle into a sex-crazed monster.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1873096 tear off the sign!!!:pinkiegasp:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

yes Sweetie.:pinkiecrazy:

lrft4_san
Group Contributor

1872976 Twinkleshine puts a 'stab me' sign on my back and Scootaloo comes at me with a knife, which I quickly remove from between her teeth, and give her a long, slow rub down her back. This make her realize that I'm actually a nice guy, and decides to be my friend. Then we team up to get revenge against Twinkleshine.

Derpy and I meet Nathan Drake and go on an awesome (and very dangerous) adventure exploring ruins in the Griffin Empire that are similar to those that Drake found in a South American rain forest.

1872976 1.I'm having an ice cream cone with Octavia and hers falls to the ground. I obviously woud share mine with her. (side note: does it seem like Octi's favorite flavor would be Rum Raisin? That's what it feels like to me.)
2.I become a Marty Stu alicorn and fight Applejack to the death. Ummmmmm...I feel real bad about that.:fluttercry:

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1) Me, Twilight and Roseluck go on a date. :yay:

2) Me and Prince Blueblood are trapped in a foggy nightmare version of Ponyville. He better pull his weight or I'll kill him myself and team up with Twilight, or Sweetie Belle. :twilightangry2:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Blueblood deserves to be in silent ponyville:flutterrage::flutterrage: but I feel bad your trapped with him:ajsleepy:

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1873713 I've been in worse places. I'll get out fine, can't say for sure if Blueblood will. He might suffer an "accident" :pinkiecrazy: :scootangel:

Dead Lock
Group Admin

1) Luna pulls me in for a kiss that lasts as long as I want.:ajsmug: Depends how good a kisser she is.
2) Me and Diamond Tiara cause the death of Pinkamena Dian Pie and are haunted by her memories. Shit.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: To bad I'm already insane:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

1. A shy Rarity sends Roseluck to tell me that Rarity has a crush on me. :raritystarry:
2. Me and Minuette are tied to chairs and Prince Blueblood smiles darkly at us. :derpyderp1:There are a few ways this could go... I hope he just kills me. :pinkiecrazy:

1872976#1 Dec: 25 LoL!
#2 Dec: 24
25(My B-day.) Hay it's a good day win he dies.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1876506 have you ever read 120 days of blueblood?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

no. do you recommend it?

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1876723 no...no I certainly do not:pinkiesick: unless you want to read about rarity ,the main 6 and the cmc getting raped and killed by blueblood:pinkiesick:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

*throws up on floor* if only it was diamond. i hate her now!!!! :pinkiesick:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1876755 scootaloo and diamond are one of a few characters not to die...they just lose their minds(scootaloo loses hers after blueblood gives her rainbow's head....)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

1876810 :pinkiesick:
poor scoots. i still wish diamond died tho.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1876819 no...she,silver,pip and truffle all survived but all of them lost their minds...and even started raping each other:pinkiesick:
Worst of all Sweetie was the first to die in the story (blueblood poisons her drink as well as rarity's and their mothers

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

S-Sweetie Belle?

-picks up rocket launcher- we have another target. Nopony hurts Sweetie Belle. Nopony.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1876898 blueblood poisons her to death....:ajsleepy:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

he should be killed in the most violent way possible. :pinkiecrazy:

1872976 February 10 me dinky and pinkie will find this treasure

The first one is that Minuette rolls over and allows me to give her a belly rub.

The second one is that I wake up only to find myself strapped to a table and Pinkamena Diane Pie standing over me with a chainsaw. :rainbowhuh: Why am I not surprised?

:pinkiecrazy:: Hi!
Me: W-what do you want?
:pinkiecrazy:: Don't worry! *revvs up chainsaw*
Me: *screams like crazy*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33