Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

For those of you who have already read Apple Scratch Onward to the Equestria Games' new chapter, you know what I'm referring to:twilightsmile: (Otherwise I suggest you go read it :raritywink::derpytongue2:)

Anyway, in that Chapter I've described both AJ's dreamworld and Guardian. (If someone could make a fan art of for it that would a awesome :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:) And I also mentioned Twilight's Guardian...

Now the real purpose of this thread is to see your thoughts on the concept, and also a little poll on what each of the other main characters' Guardian and Dreamworld look like.:twilightsmile:

(For obvious reasons, Twilight's dreamworld is probably gonna be a library... Surprise-surprise:ajbemused: :rainbow wild:)

For example, I imagine CK's Guardian to be a fluffy pegasus made of clouds...(Kinda like the greek Legendary Pegasus.... I think...) and her dreamworld to be a long Hotel corridor with many doors closed, each with a different underwear on the doorknob. What do you think?:rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

What About Rarity? Octavia? Pinkie? Fluttershy? Rainbow?..... and so on. and so on.

:rainbowhuh: Wait... what's Twilight's Guardian: an Owl? I bet it's an owl. It's a well-known symbolism of wisdom.

Speaking of which: I definitely like Applejack's Guardian: a Wooden Horse that's guards the Orchard. Seems very fitting if you asks me.

Regarding with suggestions I mostly think that some of the Mane Six could have guardians based off their pets. For example: Rarity's Dreamworld would be a ginormous wardorbe as each article of clothing holds a special memory. For example: her wet, unbuttomed blouse that was covering in sand will showcase a memory where Rarity was trying to comfort Applejack in the gym room after the incident with Octavia's brother. And her guardian, will be a sleek, graceful, beautiful cat that takes joy from the clothes it nuzzles against them. And if anyone tries to tamper them, Rarity's Guardian will get very ferocious against intruders.

Fluttershy's Guardian should be a giant bunny, one is that is kind, gentle, and friendly, but it can get mad in an instant if someone makes it mad.

Hmmm... I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but hopefully others can come up with other ideas.

Octavia: A koncert hall with each seat Being a memory. With a Cello on the stage being her most precious.

Rainbow: locker room. You can guess that each locker is. Each has some dekoration in the form of a small picture hanging in the locker's key's keyring.

Shy Shy... noget clue, but I hate writing on a smartphone.

I imagine that Vinyl's will be a record collection with her unicorn plush as her guardian, same size and all. In the worlds of Yoda, size matter not.

2556386 Rainbow's Dreamworld, well, it's obvious! Think about the characters themselves! What RD's would be, is the sky with clouds that lightend and darkened depending how good the memory is/was.

Her guardian is as easy as that! You only want to get hit by a flying turtle once after all.../RD's guardian would be flying, perhaps a large Pegasus?

2556467 :pinkiehappy: Ooo! Ooo! Maybe a giant mecha tortoise, kind of like a cross between Gamera and Mechagodzilla with the shell cannons of a Blastoise! That would be SO COOL! :rainbowkiss:

2556423 nope if i remember corectly is was a unicorn made of books. or paper.

lets see for the question.

vinyle: an open arena with all kinds of music notes/ and strings that she makes for her own music

octavia: im stealing this one because i like it :p a concert hall and the guardian would be little vinyle :D

to be continued. i have to think about this and i have school in 4 min

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

2556492 2556423
I did write it was a unicorn.... but now I think that the owl's just cooler:rainbowkiss: (it would still remain made of books though:pinkiecrazy:)

Rarity's would be a fashion runway, with a unicorn made out of measuring tapes, fabric, and needles.

Fluttershy's would be her cottage from the show, her memories would be a horde of critters, and the guardian would be a giant rabbit.

Celestia...a sunlit field, her memories are patches of wheat. her guardian is the sun itself.

Cadance: the Crystal City, her Guardian an alicorn made from crystals

Luna: a moonlit meadow surrounded by forest. Guardian: The Moon

Shining: a Training ground, Guardian: a unicorn made from armor and shields

Smarty Pants: a metalshop. Guardian: A giant smarty pants (show-shape) doll

gwg

I was thinking for Rarity her dreamscape would be a dress gallery, each dress a memory, and her guardian would be a crystal unicorn, beautiful yet very sharp.

I notice no one has mention anything for Pinkie yet, admittedly it would be very odd (watch out for Pinkamena :pinkiecrazy:).

I think Pinkie's would be a large party and the balloons would be the memories (with different pictures, faces on it). Her guardian would be... a large Gummy? Maybe a cupcake Gummy? :trixieshiftright:

Octavia's would probably be a concert hall, and the stands with different music scores are the memories. Her guardian is Little Vinyl. :twilightsmile:

Vinyl would perhaps be an orchard as well, but the memories would be vinyl records that hang on each tree. Her guardian is also Little Vinyl as well (but hers is first, Octavia's changed from what it was previously due to her feelings for Vinyl). :ajsmug:

I could imagine Pinkie Pie's dreamscape would be a cupcake shop and her guardian a giant pink horse piƱata :pinkiehappy:

Wow, I read some very good ones. I don't know if what I thought of would be different.

Defiantly the idea of Octavia's place being in a concert hall was perfect. But yeah her memories can be maybe inside music composition books(or music sheets) and when you look into one it will play a melody that represents the time and you can see the memory. As for her guardian? I really can't think of anything besides the idea of Little Vinyl ... But I also agree with some others that Little Vinyl should be Vinyl's guardian instead. Can't really think of anything else at the moment. :applejackunsure:

I think i'll be the one to say it.

Vinyl's guardian(s) should be her and Applejacks parents.

It could be just me going crazy from my lack of writing, but vinyl loved their parents as much as she loves octavia. She was in a way saved and then protected when she was adopted by them.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Huh.... didn't think of that.... :applejackunsure:
She was kinda devasted when Ariane died.... it's not a bad idea...:pinkiesmile:

Vinyl's dream world being a record shop sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.

2556539 :rainbowkiss: Hooray! He took my suggestion! Thanks, MB!

2557977 hmm... maybe the guardian acts as a shopkeeper in a record store like the others are saying? :moustache:

2556492 2556539
ok lets continue

vinyle: an open arena (open field) with all kinds of music notes/ and strings that she makes for her own music. her guardian is a unicorn made of sound waves :twilightblush: edit a part should have dark clouds representing her time before she became an apple

octavia: im stealing this one because i like it :p a concert hall and the guardian would be little vinyle :D

AJ: alrdy known

rarity: a fashion show with every dress as a memory. guardian opal made from sewing threads :P

Pinkie Pie: candy store, with cupecakes as the memories and gummy as the guardian made of candies.

twilight: alrdy known, library with an owl guardian made of books

Rainbow: an open sky with al kinds clouds as the memories. guardian, a hawk made of thunderclouds (like the hawk she was about to get because he won the race)

fluttershy: an open field in the woods. with al kinds of small animals to represent the memories, guardian a timberwolf :rainbowlaugh:(why because why th f*ck not)

cloud kicker: this is a hard one, the memories should be represented with swords on the training grounds. guardian i really don't know, a sexy ass XD

that covers the mane cast

i picked these places because i think that these places are their "safe place". for that reason i didn't pick places like an arena or something

Well, I like the idea of Twilight's guardian as an owl made of books and her dream world as a library.

Rainbow Dash, I could see her having a dream world as something like a coliseum (much like the cloud one from the best young flier episode) with each seat or area being a memory. I also like Thasbrony's idea of her guardian being a hawk or some other bird made of storm clouds.

Rarity's dream world should be her workroom in the palace filled with all the dresses she's made serving as memories. Her guardian should be a unicorn made of fabric with gems for its eyes.

And just to be a little different, Pinkie's dream world should be the rock farms she grew up on. You could have various rock groups as her memory triggers. Her guardian should be Discord just because it could.

Fluttershy's could be her cottage and her guardian being a bunny made of grass and flowers.

Cloud Kicker: I love your idea, mainly because it suits her so well.

Vinyl: Hmm, I like the recording studio idea but I think I've got another good idea. What if her dream world was the family room of the Apple house, complete with family pictures and all? As for her memories what if instead of going into them, they were projected from one of those old film reel projectors, her memories stored on film reels placed in the corner of the room? As for her guardian, I like the idea of it being her mother.

Octavia: well I like most of the ideas that have been posted for hers so I'll leave it at that.

Celestia: I could see her dream world as being a giant oak tree, each branch being a century she's lived, each leaf a memory. For her guardian, for some reason I could see it being a younger version of her self.

Luna: her dream world should be the palace garden at night, each flower a memory. Her guardian could be an Alicorn made out of the night sky.

Shining Armour: I like the idea of his world being a training ground, each piece of equipment a memory. As for his guardian, a large steel plated unicorn.

That's all I can think of at the moment but if I think of more I'll be sure to add them.

Welp.... Rainbows guardian should be (I guess) Made outt of rainbows and steel..... NO IDEA WHY..... Fluttershys.... WOw Shy's should be made out of flowers and branches, Thats all I got... Oh Dream worlds. Pinkie: Cake Rainbow: Race Track Shy: Garden Rare: Her clothes sudio Vinyl: A Vinyl Record

OH OH Pinkies Guardian. Should be made Out of Cake.... and Candy!

hey what if pinkies dreamworld guardian was pinkemena:pinkiecrazy:.
ooh or maybe a fluffypony cause why not.
ffffffffffflllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:pinkiecrazy:

hey i had another idea fluttershys dream guardian is flutterbat:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23