Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

Post your OCs here! You can be as detailed or as vague as you like. Include art if you want.

Here's my OC, Gale Force, in all her badly drawn glory!

http://shiranuishiningstar.deviantart.com/art/Gale-Force-401566026?ga_submit_new=10%253A1379709612

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

1790902 What? The link may be broken, it happens sometimes. If it is, let me knwo

there is no link. the comment just ends after you announce "here's my OC"

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

1790909 ah shit. My computer hates links, I'll try to fix it

oh come on, it doesn't look that bad. I've seen far worse.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1790901 the Spiced Yard!

"With my sword and my yard, I shall be the scourge of the seven seas! Har har!" ~The Spiced Yard.

Avast me scurvies! I be the one known as the Spiced Yard! My cutlass be called the Lassy, her blade be sharper than a con mare's tongue. Were I a pony with a ship, I'd name her the Darkened Sheath, mostly due to the fact that that sounds pretty cool and can be used as a form of sexual innuendo, much like me name! Har har!

Many a fine riches I plunder! From golden trinkets of the fairest maidens...to those fair maidens themselves! Har har!

EDIT: in all reality, though. The chosen personality for this character is that of a gold-hearted braggart of a drunk who couldn't fight his way out of a wet cardboard box. Despite this, he'll still run headfirst and yelling into battle as if he were as powerful as Almighty Talos, who is best god by the way. More of a comic relief character, a specialty of mine if the ratings of my two comedies say anything.

:trollestia:

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor
Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1790922 Why thank you, fine sir.:moustache:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1790929 Yep, now dat link works.

Warren Peace
Group Contributor

1790901 I've got a couple original characters for a story I'll eventually write. I'm no artsy fartsy type, so I don't have any pics.

-Captain Book: Male unicorn with an spyglass over an open book cutie mark.
As intelligent as he is ruthless, Book runs a tight ship about his ship, the She Devil. As much as he's a well-read egghead, he's still a pirate at heart and will kill just about anything that stands between him and a chest of gold. Weapons of choice are a cutlass and two snaplock (headcanon alternative to match/flintlocks of our world) pistols.

His name and the name of his ship are the only unoriginal things about him. His name hails to Peter Pan's Captain Hook and the name of Book's ship is a copy of Captain Hook's original ship as per this prelude book, the Sea Devil.

-Captain Bone Marrow: Male griffon.
A privateer for Great Grifon (my headcanon of where griffons live), Bone got his name from the rumors that he eats his conquered enemies and sucks the marrow from their bones. He is undyingly loyal to Great Grifon, and hunts down his enemies in a ship/blimp hybrid called the Sparrow. He's more or less entirely original.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Guess I should get in on this.

My OC is Flintlock Spark. (though I may use my Pegasus OC because Im not sure if this is the appropriate setting for Flintlock.)

Anywho, He is a uncorn who specializes in Elemental Combat but he abilities with fire is far beyond the others. His cutie mark is a gold bordered fireball with light blue metallic dragon scales on the inside. (I describe the cutie mark because in the pic I have, there is no cutie mark on him.)

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Flintlock-Spark-without-Cutie-Mark-379486552

1790901 Well, here's mine: Rising Knight. His CM is right below his pic.

As for details about him, just tell me what you'd like to know about him, and I'll answer as best I can.

1790901 Name: Deep Darkness (typically referred to as Deep)
Race: Pegasus
Design: Black with a white stripe running through his mane and along his back. Can be mistaken for a zebra at first glance.
Speech patterns: Talks in short sentences, but is fairly well-spoken.
Sum character up in five words: Nocturnal, Quiet, Lonely, mentally conflicted
Any story they've been in?: What We've Done Has not appeared yet, but likely will by the story's end .
Interesting notes?: In love with Princess Luna. If you go with the first topic for your story, where Luna is the captain, it is extremely important that this is portrayed in some fashion, as it is a fairly large part of who he is. He can get drunk, but not hung over, and he's a Royal Guard, so he has basic combat training. He has never had to use it in a dangerous scenario, however.
Cutie Mark: 5 stars. If lines were drawn between them, would make the shape of a 5-pointed star.

krafty
Group Contributor

So, here is one of my OC's. He's in my main story, but he'll fit just about anywhere (mostly because his bro sends him off on strange adventures). His name is Kloud Nine, but others just called him K9.
NOTE: He is a race called a Cloudwalker, which is a race I created.
Picture of K9

here, have a few of my oc's (about time they're put to good use)

Name: Stony.
Race: Pegasus.
Appearance: grey coat with blue mane.
CM: a rock with vibration lines coming from it.
Personality: although he looks small and weak at first glance, there is much more to this weedy stallion than meets the eye. he will fight valiantly in battle, and is virtually unstoppable if his friends are threatened or in danger. he is generous and a joker at heart, but he will be serious when he needs to be. unfortunately, at the best of times, he isn't very bright.
Skills: can fool enemies easily, and is a powerful fighter.
Bio: born into a poor family, Stony ran away from home as a colt, seeking a better life. after many years of living on the streets, his journey takes him to the unnamed ship in this story, and he manages to haggle his way onto it.

Name: Arroh
Race: unicorn
Appearance: light purple coat with a silver mane
CM: two arrows
Personality: annoying but skilled, Arroh is a valuable pony to have on your team, while he has that kind of laugh that makes you want to punch him in the face (you know the one!), he will fight to the death if he is challenged. nobody likes or pays attention to him, despite his skills and Jolliness.
Skills: Amazing with a bow and other projectile weapons, and is strong of heart.
Bio: By the time he became an adult, he was ridiculed into depression, and looks for acceptance on the ship in this story.

Name: Rage
Race: earth pony
appearance: white coat with a short black mane with no tail.
CM: a grey hoof slamming into the ground
Personality: has bad anger issues and is grumpy most of the time, but a good friend anyway. immensely strong, and is a war veteran.
Skills: a great fighter and a heavy lifter. fast runner and handy with a knife.
Bio: After he finished fighting in the equestrian military, he was transferred to the navy, much to his disappointment, and is now on the ship.

Bear with me now, only one more!

Name: Ignite
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: orange coat with darker orange (almost red) mane.
CM: A cloud with a burning four point star behind it.
Personality: cocky and calculating, but sometimes impulsive.
Skills: moderately good with handheld weapons, but her speed is more deadly than her punch.
Bio unfinished. make it up yourself.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

1869147 Want me to add you to the google folder so that You can keep track of your character for the story and ideas there?

yeah, that'd be good thanks
hornwire@gmail.com

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21