~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,677 members · 9,335 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I know I haven't been active on the site lately... cause I've been making music. I want to get writing on The Ocean Above Us again, but I think I could use a few words of inspiration.

Maybe even a full fledged football speech. I dunno.

Reply, or don't.

There are people who lose limbs and walk it off knowing that it only makes them stronger! Inspirational enough for you?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

SUCH STRENGTH
MANY INSPIRES
WOW

many ponies
much love
very tolerate
wow

Just remember that no matter how awful you are at something, there will always be someone worse at it than you.

2597886 dragons orgins, Spikes oragens. Spike banging a royal of every non pony speces

Remember that you compete for you, for the bare passion and thrill of the game. Appreciation can come when it wants to, but in the meantime, you will be exceeding your own expectations. Now get to work!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Your words are so true...

Just another day in equestria.

Yes.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I know what I must do.

My body is ready.

2598593 DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!! OR SPIKE EXSOTIC HERIM

2597886 Changelings! :scootangel:

I thought you were looking for inspired story ideas. I can help with that. A specific fanfiction I haven't yet read, not so much. :duck:

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2597886 If you ever need to feel good about yourself, always remember... you have won just as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm just saying!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Aww, you're so kind. :rainbowkiss:

Well when you put it that way...

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

2597886 I'm glad I came to visit every pony when I did :twilightsmile: Every once in a while, we need several words of encouragement to lift us up. You must never forget what you have been taught since the beginning of your childhood; You can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it. Even when doubt intercepts your goals by placing a brick wall in your path, you have to continue to throw yourself into everything you do, and crack your head open on the wall if it means breaking through it and proclaiming victory. Believe in yourself. I know that you can do it :heart: Finish what you've started :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23