~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys, so I managed to get this story finished after 3 years. For a long time it was deleted and made into a new one but I brought the old version back at the request of another user. You can read whatever way you desire. The whole story is put into one file in Luster Dawn New Days which has some content you won't find in the originals that was either added or edited.

But they all deal with mostly the same three problems. Those being;
1. Twilight apparently outliving her friends as it looked like that was the most likely scenario in the finale.
2. Grogar being a fake.
3. The Legion Trio not being redeemed.

Chronical Order:
Passing On Together Chapter 1:
Luster Dawn Friendship Successor: Complete Story
Passing On Together Chapter 2-4:

TLuster Dawn Friendship Successor
Twilight takes in a new student to wield the magic of friendship in the hopes of passing the torch someday. Meanwhile, an ancient villain thought to be long gone sets in motion plans to conquer Equestria. Reposted.
SamSwordsman123 · 111k words  ·  57  14 · 1.4k views
TPassing On Together
Determined not to outlive her friends, Twilight decides to get rid of her immortality and find a new ruler of Equestria. Meanwhile, others with long or everlasting lives feel the same way. Reposted
SamSwordsman123 · 11k words  ·  89  27 · 2.6k views

The combined version is right here. Read whichever you want, though I'd recommend this one the most if you want the full content.

TLuster Dawn: New Days of the Magic of Friendship
Twilight wants to break the curse of immortality to pass with her friends. But first she must find a Successor to take her place. Can she do it or does Equestria need her to stay? What tests await candidate Luster Dawn as an ancient villain returns?
SamSwordsman123 · 126k words  ·  97  22 · 3.5k views

If you were bothered by another of the above problems I mentioned this can be a good fixfic for you. Though I wouldn't recommend it if you are firm believer that immortality is a gift since this goes by the belief its a curse to be broken. But hey everyone has their oppinions. Hope you guys who decide to read enjoy and have a wonderful day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1