Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Are there any stories here that revolve around Sombra's horn, the only thing of him that survived?

A Kingdom Of Her Own

It doesn't play a role until the later chapters, but it seems like Sombra will have a place in the story. Note: It isn't about Sombra's horn itself, but rather about Twilight getting her own kingdom to rule over.

There's an interesting one that got featured by SA a while back: "Sombra's Horn Survived The Blast".

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

2962828 No, write one.

2962916 I would be interested in seeing what you do with this.

I started one, but it never really went anywhere. One of Chrysalis' drones is spying on the Crystal Empire after the wedding and witnesses Sombra's defeat. The drone happens upon the broken horn, and brings it back to the Queen as evidence. Sombra's spirit speaks to Crysalis through the horn, and they hatch a collaborative plan between themselves to take over Equestria, highly successful due to Sombra's genre savviness, and Chrysalis own abilities. They replace the Mane Six with drones one by one. In order to capture Twilight, Sombra tricks Chrysalis into focusing her changeling magic through his horn, as the combination of unicorn and changeling magic would overwhelm her. It works, but it also allows Sombra's spirit to possess Chrysalis, and slowly take her over ala "Grand Theft Me."

The hero would ultimately be Derpy, who decides to fire fire with fire (in a manner of speaking) by creating duplicates of herself via the mirror pool, all with different personalities and attributes because she can't manage to get the rhyme 100% right.

There's one... But trust me, you don't want to read it. Not for the faint of stomach... :pinkiesick:

2965958 I've sat through many horror movies including Hostel, so I can handle gore

This goes beyond gore, man. This is seriously fucked up. I only read it at first on a dare.

2966230 I can handle messed up stuff. I study serial killers, torturers and all manner of psychopaths, so tell me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10