Human in Equestria 16,855 members · 17,045 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

A human that lived in Equestria.(Duh) He was friends with the Mane Six, but mostly Fluttershy. He and Fluttershy shared almost everything. Secrets, memories, dreams, hopes. Lets say they wee that close. One day, Fluttershy as going to tell the stallion of her dreams (Thunderlane) how she felt about her. But sadly she was rejected. In her sadness, the human was the only one she could talk to. Thehuman had his share of rejctions back in his world so he knew where she was coming from. To make her feel better, he says the following things:
"Its better to love then to fall in love because everything that falls, it breaks. If someone cant accept you for who you are, then they dont deserve you right off the bat. Fluttershy, don't say your the weakest of all, your the strongest willed pony ive ever met. Who was the one who played their part in defeating Nightmare Moon, who was the mare who cheered loudest for your friend at the Best Young Flierss Competition even though you were scared to draw attention, who was the pony who defeated a cockatrice in a staredown?

After helping her regain her confedence, her feelings then started to shift twards the human.

Any Questions?

Does the human like her back? It would make for a more interesting story if the human didn't.

~Have a good one.

2525353 I'd say that's good. As long as the relationship has development, I see nothing wrong with having a mane 6 character develop feelings for an OC. I wouldn't even care if it was a self-insert and the fic was purely for wish fulfillment.

I guess my question would have less to do with the concept, and more to do with how it'd be received by readers.

Banchoking
Group Admin

Sounds like a cute story.

Comment posted by Carl on Duty deleted Jan 4th, 2014

Ooh, I do love some drama and conflict :trollestia:

2525353 Would be better if the story didn't have the human like her back. Would be more interesting.

Guys, the human HAS to like her back or this will just turn into Flutterrape.

2525364 only as a friend

2525364 he does, but ONLY a a friend.

2525353 Will the human die of cancer?

2525353 If you want to be original, you should have them accept that their feelings aren't reciprocated, and Fluttershy helps her human crush try to link up with someone else, while the human helps Fluttershy hook up with a fourth person.
Depending on whether you want drama or comedy. For drama, you could have their efforts be successful, and Fluttershy and the human have unrequited feelings for each other.
For comedy, have the two that are Fluttershy's and the Human's partners link up.
For screwball comedy, have the partners realize they have more in common, and try and link up Fluttershy and the human. For a sex comedy, they make a foursome.
For angst, have Fluttershy link up the human with a partner, have the human get Fluttershy a partner, and only after they're stuck in a disappointing relationship, do they realize they had what they wanted in each other.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11