Human in Equestria 16,870 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Let's say that I was one evil SOB and had no moral boundaries. Now I want to destabilise the Equestrian leadership and strike fear into the hearts of every citizen, whilst at the same time attempting to draw the attention of Celestia and Luna (we'll assume that I have the necessary combat power to attempt a fight, so if its any easier just imagine fictional me is a Sith Lord or something akin to that).

What would be the best way to work the citizens into such as frenzy that they start to question their leaders? Should I start a fear campaign or start spreading rumours of the Equestrian leaderships corruption and incompetency?

What would be the best way to draw the attention of Celestia and Luna? Torture of their subjects? Slaughter of foals (like Anakin did in revenge of the Sith)? Marching up to the castle and going on a destructive rampage? I don't know what to do that would adequately draw the type of attention I seek?

After destabilising Equestria I would invade whilst chaos and confusion reined. Seizing the Capitol and if at all possible capture all the Alicorns (best way would be to threaten to kill their subjects if they resisted right?)

For this scenario I'm discounting the EoH as having already being taken care of prior to the invasion and baiting of Celestia and Luna.

Would this work or not? By the way if you must know I'm a gentlemen strategist with the tendencies of a blood knight so just humour me would you?

Slander campaign against Celestia and Luna. Turn the sisters against each other somehow. Murder twilight. Strike a deal with screwball or maybe discord? Sky's the limit kid.:eeyup:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

What would be the best way to work the citizens into such as frenzy that they start to question their leaders?

Spread lies and propaganda against the princesses, making the citizens question if they really know their leaders.

What would be the best way to draw the attention of Celestia and Luna?

Take all your inspiration from The Joker from Batman.
Be a psychopathic, sadistic, homicidal maniac with no regard for human pony life. Just go around killing, kidnapping, torturing and tormenting the citizens. All the while, telling the Princesses what you are going to be doing to the citizens next so that they know you exist who you are.

1777241>>1777239
So no slaughtering younglings... No bodies littering the streets... No villages in flames... No disembowelled corpses hung from trees... No blasphemous messages written in blood and entrails... No public executions... No burning corpse piles... No heads on pikes... NO FUN!!! Damn *sigh*

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

I told you to take inspiration from The Joker...
Those are all things he WOULD do.

1777261 Like I said. Sky's the limit. You could do foalcon rape while something something hematolagnia. Dunno.

Comment posted by Fuckoff deleted Sep 18th, 2013

Start getting people/ponies to commit large scale crimes (mass murders, hand killings, arson etc) while covertly stopping the guards attempts to stop said crimes. This will throw the country into chaos and start making the public question the efficiency of the guard, and by proxy, the princesses. You then appear and 'stop' the criminals, making you out to be the hero who saved them. Eventually they would start to love you and hate the princesses. Then you either challenge and denounce the princesses personally, preferably violently, or allow the public to do it for you when their outrage reaches a high enough level. They get rid of the princesses and place you in charge.
Perhaps not as violent as some methods, but it would work.

1777267>>1777277
Would he rape a dead corpse? Would he drain and drink a mother's blood in front of her terrified foals? Would he force a pony to eat another pony alive? Would he make big dragon spike rape Luna in front of her restrained sister? Would he throw ponies into a pit filled with starved timber wolves? Would he make Celestia kill foals for his amusement? Would he cut the unborn fetas from a mare's stomach and toss it in a fire? The answer is probably

If you wanna make him really evil then don't kill. Maim. That leaves lasting physical, emotional, and psychological damage. Break off a unicorns horn and poke one of their eyes out. Cut off one of a pegasis wing and one leg. Cut off the front right leg and rear left leg of a earth pony whilst deafening them in one ear and blinding them. Yeah that's pretty fucked up but hey. You asked.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

The answer is probably

>Probably.

We're talking about the same guy, right?

1777231 Celestia is a paragon, ignore her and focus on Luna, if you can make illusions it'll be even better.

Make them think the return of Nightmare Moon is approaching.

That should help cause panic and draw the attention of Celestia and Luna.

>Inspire worker's revolution amongst earth ponies
>Convince the populous the Royal Sisters don't control the sun or moon.
>Help Communist revolution
>Take down weak Communist government during ensuing power struggle
>???
>Profit.

Join the fight and defend our home land!

im now very worried you thought up all those things...

1777231 Give Pinkie Pie an espresso machine. And a 55 gallon drum of the finest (strongest) beans. :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:
At first she shares with (get hooked) all her friends. :rainbowhuh::flutterrage::applejackunsure: :twilightoops::raritystarry::unsuresweetie:
Then, as her supply runs low, and no substitute even comes close. :pinkiesad2: She has to decide to just keep the party going until the beans run out, and everypony goes through withdrawls. :pinkiesick::twilightangry2::raritydespair::fluttershbad::ajsleepy::applecry: Or does she become miserly, using any excuse to horde/protect her dwindling supply. :pinkiecrazy: And the others, going through withdrawls anyway, begin searching for where the used grounds have been disposed of. :rainbowkiss::fluttershysad::applejackconfused::facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17