Human in Equestria 16,831 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So lately I've been having all these good ideas, but no drive to write them. I'm kinda hoping someone will pick up the slack with this one...

Just imagine the comedic value of this as a fic.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

Pony tries to masturbate.

Oops!

So if I touch Rainbow Dash on her plot, it becomes a rainbow of flavors?

That is literally the most depressing thing I've ever seen. :fluttershysad:
Also, I was going to say "why doesn't he just wear gloves", but then I realized how dumb that question is.

1465896 Oh I love that one. :rainbowlaugh: Thanks for making my day.

He would be Rainow Dash's new best friend! :rainbowkiss:

(Sorry Pinkie :pinkiesad2: )

1465896 That's...really depressing. I know the premise is ridiculous, but still. :fluttercry:

1465896 Kind of a King Midas takeoff there, huh ?

OH NO!!!! KEEP LYRA AWAY FROM THAT GUY!!!

For some reason I keep thinking back to the children's book by Robert Kimmel Smith, Chocolate Fever (1972)

I triple-dog dare someone to write a story where Pinkie Pie comes down with an overdose of either frosting, chocolate, or parties, and breaks out in a rash and fever from it. Triple Dog Dare!

I read that book once........ tis a good read.

I'd taste that rainbow... :trixieshiftright:

Luz

When I saw the thread title I totally thought of this:

I dunno why. And to your question, that sounds pretty good... too bad I'm not good with writing anymore :trixieshiftleft:

Detective Chmilewsky
Group Contributor

1465896 Possibly a fate worse than death, don't really see the humor in it.

Actually gloves should work: Slice a bunch of skittles into thin layers, glue them on the interior surface of a glove and voilá.

It probably wouldn't be very comfortable, and it wouldn't allow for any feeling or much dexterity but at least he should be able to hold a baby.

What if the skittles turn into skittles? Like cell division...

o
oo

That would violate the law of conservation of mass. And that's just silly :ajbemused:

Bullshit.
If anyone would be able to turn Pinkie Pie to evil, it would be the guy who can turn anything into candy. She'd love and worship him..

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21