Human in Equestria 16,831 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

So I got to thinking... Since WALL-E was made by humans, would that qualify as an entry for this group? :applejackunsure: :rainbowhuh: :unsuresweetie:

Maybe. Depends on how prominent the humans are in the story. If it's just WALL-E, then probably no.

Well, since Wall-E himself is not human, I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

1433808 WALL-E technically isn't human. Do you happen to belong to any other groups? If not, I know a few that would gladly accept your story. IF you wrote it that is. :twilightoops: However, I am most interested in Pony-cyber relations.

freaking epic

Well, it would be a story where humans exist, so it would fit with the Human tag.

^ This is true, HOWEVER it would not fit in HiE since its like...uh... WalliE?

Would anyone like to hear what I have in mind the for the WALL-E story?

Alright... So when the Captain of the Axiom hits the light speed jump, it goes a little off course. A strange planet looms in the Captain's view. Woops. Since the Axiom suddenly has nowhere to land, alarms sound, and the computer chooses Ghastly Gorge as the new "dock". Alot of you are probably thinking "...What?":rainbowhuh: But I asked this because of simple curiosity only. Although it could be an incredible and never before seen story... I'm not sure how I could make it work.

i don't know if it would count as human in equestia but it sounds like a good idea to me.

Great potential, but could be poorly implemented.

PON-E heheh i'm so punny

1434418 i like this idea

Hey, you, dumbass!

Unsticky this fucking thread. Your stupid little pet project isn't appropriate sticky material because it doesn't serve the community, it only serves YOU.

Fuck. You.

We already went through every single asshole stickying their own threads once. We don't need to go through that dumb fucking bullshit again.

1463409 Hey, you, Fucktard! I was totally unaware that "sticking" a thread kept it at the top ALL THE TIME. I rarely ever ask these questions. THINK before you go on a rant like that. Its people like you that give the haters of MLP all the ammunition. So before you start cussing out some random dude on the internet, KNOW THE FACTS. One of these days you may piss off a hacker. Good luck. :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18