Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

For all those that read this and if you can answer my question, I would like to know if there's a story on this site about these mighty warriors:

Or you might know them as this:

If there is a story about these destroyers of the world in Equestria, send me a quick link!

Keep it cool, Condemned.:pinkiesmile:

Does this story count?

I don't think anyone of us had did that story yet. I don't think people mostly read the Bible and cross over with that. It would of been cool, I guess.

Maybe its just buried somewhere in the archive of Fimfiction.

lets see conquest, war feminine and death the four horseman also known in equestria the four horses

951572 It seems to be only Death, but yes. It does count! Just reading the description made me laugh.:pinkiehappy:

951574 I myself haven't haven't read the bible, just old habits never die.:rainbowdetermined2:

conquest, war feminine and death

Finally! An explanation why mares outnumber the stallions in MLP: FiM, and where the humans went. The Mane Six and the Pony-sisters are the end of the world and ended the human world!
Why has no one written a Conversion Bureau story explaining this?! :facehoof::trollestia:
:twilightoops::pinkiehappy::applejackconfused::flutterrage::raritywink::rainbowlaugh:

Well, Binky Pie is a Discworld crossover, which itself imports elements of the horsemen...

Welp.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11