Official TF2 Server Group 247 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58

For those of you which I know use LMAOBox cheat client for team fortress 2, the "Anti-Votekick" feature has now been patched by volvo, because they're little shits. We also don't know if it's undetected or not, so use it at your own risk.
For more info, please visit http://www.lmaobox.net/ or add me on Steam from my profile.

4165526 bro... Why are you using LMAO Box? I would use t for trolling, but I don't wanna get VAC banned.

4530010 You don't get VAC banned, it's completely undetected and has been for over a year due to the smart way it injects it.

4530564 yeah, but srsly? Your going p use it for all of your games?
No offence, but that's so stupid.

4530724 It only works in Team Fortress 2, moron.

4530744 yeah, in all your games of TF2, silly!
But seriously, you must be really butthurt to use LMAO Box.

4531098 You are still spelling LMAOBox wrong.
No I don't use it in all my games, only on my alt account on an occasion.
I can't believe I'm even replying to you.
TF2 doesn't have games either, TF2 is a game in itself.
Also, I posted this on the LMAOBox forums, they're laughing at you.

4531296 Wow, free to plays are laughing at the dude who knows how to aim. Tell them this: if they are so cool, and have payed money for an aimbot, then why didn't they just buy a hat instead and not have their tails between their legs? It's much more dignifying, and gets much better results.
When I say games, that means sessions.
Can't believe your replying to me? That's rather stupid. Before LMAOBox, you probably just w+m1d. Now, you have a gibus.
Bruh, don't act like your all that. You aren't, and neither am I. And people who payed money for that crap can't play a hat themed conga simulator right, and without their LMAOBox, probably wouldn't be good at 6/9 classes. So yeah.

4531330 LOL DUDE YOU JUST CALLED US F2PS
It's kinda funny cause there are many people on there who are in the UGC.
However as I said before we use ALT ACCOUNTS.
I can aim just fine on my main, hell, I'm nearly Gold Nova in CS:GO and I have 40 hours.
Please stop embarassing yourself by assuming shit.

:^)

I'm sure the forum users of LMAObox are laughing with an underage sperg that can't even remember to hide his main account, rather than at.

4531339 just do it. People who can't aim kinda deserve it. Oh, make sure you link this blog as proof!
4531337 I have an unusual, a main class, and a GOLD PAN. Do you think I care about some lowlife who puts others below them just because they are douches? Let your ego go down a notch, and LISTEN. People who actually try to get good can't because people like you troll them and say "it's just for fun" while they think they're the worst ever.
And Gold Nova? Bro, everybody migrated to Counter Fortress. That's basically what it is now.

4531351 LOL YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF OVER TWO THOUSAND PEOPLE NOW
THEY WON'T BAN ON REPORTS, THEY EVEN SAY SO ON THEIR BAN POLICY HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I know valve admins, they won't do SHIT to me because they CAN'T. Unless a cheat is detected, they're not allowed to ban people, so yeah, I ALREADY HAVE OVER 1000 REPORTS, ONE MORE ISN'T GONNA DO SHIT.
So go ahead, report me, my main has around 4000 reports then I created my alt which is newer so it only has around 1000 but meh.
Yeah, keep thinking you're doing something.
Oh yes, here we go JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPENSIVE ITEMS MEANS YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME.
Yes yes we've been down this road before. If you really were better than me legitimately, you wouldn't be boasting about your items Mr. 12 year old Minecraft quickscoper. Lemme get the page by the way that says they won't ban on reports.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1010-TOKN-8461 There it is. Scroll down a little with your mousepad and Read it and Weep kiddo.
Edit: Join the laughter http://lmaobox.net/forum/v/discussion/comment/22796

4531921 really? Still prideful of having your tail between your legs? Fine. Be that way.
BTW, I totally care that fat Americans are laughing at me. Me, a 35 yr old Engi main and well respected player, have been bested* by none other than swaglord* himself. Go be Jesus while your at it, I don't give a fuck anymore. Just remember you may have your hacks, but no longer the respect of your peers.
And I'm not better because of my items. I'm better because I have dignity and more respect than what I give myself.
*Told off until interest was lost by some gay quickscoper in a basement getting minimum wage at McDonalds, and rarely even does that
*aimbot loser who needs other people who are bad at a game to comfort him

4531983 A Valve admin was laughing at your posts.
Dude, you're like the center of posts on the forums now.

"My dad works at Valve! I-I swear, guys!"

Sure, kiddo. Tell him he's a dull shitter that isn't half the man Myg0t was when it comes to this.

4532449 Hey, all you have to do is ask if you wanna be laughed at.

4532433 we both know Valve admins. One more fat American to stare at a box full of words. My excitement is at its peak.

4532490 the laughing is mutual.

4532532 Name the admin then. Or link their profile for proof of the badge.

LOL YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF OVER TWO THOUSAND PEOPLE NOW

The fact that you need to maintain that people are laughing with you just feels incredibly sad to me.

I know school's out but it's summer, man. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Yip

4531337 lol you say you can aim when you aren't even GN. I don't make fun of people because of their ranks but bragging that you're almost GN is really hilarious (I'm DMG and that's pretty low in the grand scheme of things)

I'm also genuinely curious if you know who in UGC uses LMAObox. Cheating is disgusting, but I play UGC (plat) and it would be hilarious if I knew who used cheats so I could laugh at them in secret

4532787 There's a reason I don't reply till later in the day, if you didn't figure that one out yourself.

4532972 Dude, the UGC is FULL of cheaters. The fact they haven't caught them is SAD.
Sometimes we just rage cheat in games and just make it look like we're legit thanks to the cheat's ability to hide itself from demos.

There's a reason I don't reply till later in the day, if you didn't figure that one out yourself.

It's almost like people from around the world use this site or something. Time zones, nigga.

This thread is really rather sad. Especially 4531921

Also:

You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create or use Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats. You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Content and Services. Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscriptions(s) and/or Account, but it may choose to do so.

Valve may cancel your Account or any particular Subscription(s) at any time in the event that (...) (b) you breach any terms of this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use). In the event that your Account or a particular Subscription is terminated or cancelled by Valve for a violation of this Agreement or improper or illegal activity, no refund, including of any Subscription fees or of any unused funds in your Steam Wallet, will be granted.

From the Steam Subscriber Ts&Cs

VAC bans aren't the only bans, I'm afarid.

4533657 Yeah, the problem is I've already been reported, but the problem is, where's the evidence that I'm actually cheating? That's what VAC is for and that's why they leave it up to VAC to find cheats. Otherwise every player who was really good and played on a Valve server and got reported would get banned for cheating when they were actually legit.
There's a reason they don't outright ban people.

where's the evidence that I'm actually cheating?

This thread. Also, to quote the link you provided:

VAC does not ban based on reports. Such data is only used for tracking and statistics purposes.

That means they watch anyone who gets reported for VAC dodging. They don't outright ban, aye, but it's pretty easy for them to find out you've been acting like a cunt.

Your behaviour after you get reported is the evidence.

4533672 True. But I don't really act any different anywhere so.
Also, again what I said before this thread may be evidence, but where's the proof that I'm not making it all up?

Your behaviour after you get reported is the evidence.

4533686 What? Defensive? So you're saying that me being defensive is evidence when I BLATANTLY admit to doing it means anything.
Yeah okay keep trying to be smart.

I wanna clear something up.

VAC - Valve Anti-Cheat is an automated system which uses signature scanning. Signature scanning works by scanning whole running processors a.k.a the RAM and check if a known signature is present in their data.
Luckily, public/free cheats are easily detected and so, whoever uses them, since the known signature is present in their data, a VAC Ban will be applied to their Steam Account.

The system doesn't care about reports. So:

Reports, do nothing. The account reported can only be banned or flagged for "scamming". Manual vac bans (which doesn't exists) can not be applied to the account even though a lot of people flagged/reported his account as CHEATER anyways. VAC already do this job.

Even though you have the evidence, no bans will be applied to the person because: VAC already do this job.

So stop spreading bullshits about reporting people. Reporting people would be useful only when someone scammed you or something like that.

Oh, note: i do not use hacks nor created one, i'm ABSOLUTELLY against hackers, but Lmaobox is pretty undetected atm, nothing to do about this. Peace <3

What? Defensive? So you're saying that me being defensive is evidence when I BLATANTLY admit to doing it means anything.

Wat

Nice profile, Jazzie. Protip: An account that's five minutes old, no avatar, follows nobody, has no story favourites, and immediately joins one group to leap to your defence is really fucking obvious.

This thread continues to be real fucking sad.

4533854 Lol that's not my alt.
Protip: its a guy from the forums trolling probs. Admins check your IP to see if you're an alt so yeah. Its plain to see its not me. So yeah.

Alts aren't banned. Also >implying proxies don't exist.

And for someone who's never been on fimfic before, and is only here to post a comment defending you, they're remarkably quick at learning how to navigate the site. Quite impressive.

4533895 >Reverse DNS
Thats how you get past proxies and VPNs.
Also who says it's not YOUR alt trying to get me banned cause your mad.

rDNS just identifies the proxy IP, man. Hard luck.

4533901 Lol you're really fucking stupid.

Lol you're really fucking stupid.

Excellent comeback. Extremely witty. However could one truly expect to withstand such a retort?

I clearly must retreat from the battle of wits, after having been crushed so soundly. Being called stupid was too much for me to handle.

4533923 So I guess we're done fighting then?

4533957 Not really. I think it was some 9 year old spewing shit he didnt know about.

Yeah, that's what got me interested in this thread.

4533973 Oh. What got me interested wa the 5 year old who pretended he was 10 and tried to counter the guy who was wrong, but in the end he just made himself look like an idiot to an audiance of 2000 people.

Man, I bet that guy must be feeling dumb. I wonder if he's going to make an alt to try and defend himself, and make it seem like there were people who actually agreed with him.

4534004 I don't think he made an alt. I think stormy from the lmaobox forums decided he wanted to defend.

Strange. I could've sworn we were talking about a five year old who was pretending to be a ten year old. But you seem to be implying we're talking about you.

How very odd.

4534024 I don't recall ever using the words I or ME so I was not talking about myself.

Man, watching you go is like watching a dog with no legs trying to catch a ball.

You feel bad for it and want to put it down but at the same time, it's so fascinating to watch such retardation in action.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58