The Sexy Fetish Fun Fun Club 294 members · 417 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

So I'm a few weeks into working on a fic with Scrub. The basic premise is this: Every single chapter is a self contained TF clopfic, and every chapter is based on a different fetish.

-In the first chapter someone undergoes TG/TF and then falls under mind control and gets fucked by her 'friend'.
-In another chapter a protagonist gets TF'd and is then brutally raped (here on Earth)
-In another chapter a protagonist gets TF's into Crystallis and begins raping and egg laying
-In another chapter a human undergoes TF from vore/unbirthing with a pony
-In another chapter a human undergoes TF/TG and is sent to Equestria. They need money to hire a unicorn to change them back, so their only option is to become a whore and work a whorehouse to raise some bits.

And so the chapters go on, we plan to hit pretty much every fetish, the more twisted the better.
So, my comrades, what other fetishes do you suggest we do? Give us some ideas, there is nothing too extreme.

Tentacles if that isn't part of the egg thing already
Watersports and scat... Though those two are less liked
Pedo
Beasteality
Necrofeleia
Blood/gore
Shall I go on?

Ooo, good call with tentacles, we're missing that one. As for the others, we have plans to use a few of those :trollestia:
Thanks for the ideas.

Public fucking, everypony of all ages gets involved!

Marinating food (and other goodies) inside of a mare's vag. Maybe a mare "bowl" for a party?

Electrocution, fatal or non-fatal, your choice~

Cock worship.

PREGNANCY PREGNANCY PREGNANCY PREGNANCY!

1539574 WTF are watersports and scat?

1539557 Food?

Regidar
Group Admin

1539557 anal prolapse
food fetish
tentacles going all the way through the digestive track
Pregnancy

Watersports and scat and being pissed on, and being shit on... respectively.

It's a pretty rare fetish, but it can work. The nice thing about this fic is since each chapter is self contained, I can have one chapter with the shit/piss and everyone that doesn't want to read that can just skip that chapter and not miss anything. Each chapter is self contained so you just read the fetishes you want. :yay:

Actually, wait, an addendum to my raging pregnancy fetish: I have yet to read a fic where a mare gets turned into a breeder, preferably against her will (initially, anyways, she can come around).

Actually, wait, an addendum to my raging pregnancy fetish: I have yet to read a fic where a mare gets turned into a breeder.

One step ahead of you buddy. It's on our list now.

preferably against her will

Haha, as if there was any other way I'd want it done :pinkiecrazy:

Anal prolapse... never seen that in a fic before. :rainbowhuh: We'll see if it will work somewhere.
The other ideas are for sure happening though.

Expect the fic published in a week or so, at first it will only have 3 chapters, but they'll be updates weekly as we get through our list.

My mind (boner) is going a mile a minute here! Here's my suggestion, if you'll humor me.

A mare is held against her will by some stallion as his brood mare, but it's not some violent, "you are now miserable forever", affair. It's gonna be more fucked up then that; he treats her well, he fully believes that she'll be happy as his brood mare and genuinely doesn't like to see her sad. Best of all, when she tries to escape her fate she'd find out that this is socially accepted; not only would everypony not bat an eye at this, but they would also believe that it's for her own good and happiness through some completely fucked up rationalization. The tone is so damn slimy that I could go down a friggin' slip n' slide with it.

It's fucking scary how close our fetishes are.:pinkiecrazy:

That's all I'm going to say right now. Hopefully your mind (and boner) can wait the week or so for me to publish.

Comment posted by Eevee deleted Aug 17th, 2013
Comment posted by Eevee deleted Aug 17th, 2013

Check, check, and check!
Also, you get bonus points for representing best pony Pokemon!:yay:

Thanks.

My comments got deleted for some reason, so I'll re-say my fetishes.

Rape.

Slavery.

Beating.

1539557 TENTA-

Ah, hell. Regidar beat me to it. I'll say it again.

Tentacles going all the way through.

Hmm...going to be one of those people who has no original ideas to add, but will merely second what other's have posted.

Pregnancy

Food

Weight Gain (seeing a pattern here?)

Belly Rubs/Massages

Immobility! Because if the protagonist is going to become a always pregnant blob constantly stuffed with food, there's no reason not to have this.:yay:

transformation/gender swap. Hell maybe futa.

Futa is my fetish

Someone is TFed into a pone, adapts to Equestrian society, and enters a relationship. Their loved one dies, and the bereaved pone makes love to them one last time, postmortem.

s1

1.A cock transformation and balls transformation story strraing King Sombra a what-if story where Sombra wins.

TAG: dark

CONTAIN:cock transformation/marge, balls transformation, rape

CHARACTERS: King Sombra, The Mane 6, Spike Aged-up, Shining Armor

CONCEPT:It about King Sombra getting the power of the six Elements of Harmony and fixing his small penis problem. By killing two birds with one stone he finds a old and forgotten spell that transform and marge The Mane 6 into his new penis and spike, Shining Armor into his balls.

NOTE:1.Spike become the right side of the ballsac and Shining Armor become left side.

2.The spell can't be undone, it becomes permanent.

3.After the spell is done Sombra penis and balls change size and color.
examples:His penis have the cutie marks and colors of The Mane 6, while his ballsac have the color of Spike and Shining Armor, one side have the color and cuite mark of Shining Armor the other have Spike color.

Penis Size:Hyper

Balls Size:The size of watermelons

4.The Mane 6 and Shining Armor, Spike is conscious and aware.

5.The side-effect of the spell is as he merging The Mane 6 into his penis one-by-one he picks up some of their quirks.

6.After the spell he will have power of six Elements of Harmony/a twisted version of it.

7.This story will be a non-human pony clop.
POSSIBLE TITLE: THE COCKY KING

2..A pantified fic starring King sombra
Tag: dark,
CHARACTERS: King Sombra, Prince Blueblood
CONTAIN: inanimate object tf, pantification, transformation, panties, thong
CONCEPT: It about King Sombra transform Prince Blueblood into a mare panties or a thong and wearing him.
NOTE:1. Prince Blueblood became Sombra prize Undergarment and rarely take him off.
IDEA INSPIRED BY: This pic

3.A pantified fic starring Trixie and Pinkie Pie, Gilda
CHARACTERS: Trixie:trixieshiftleft:, pinkie Pie, Gilda
CONTAIN: inanimate object tf, pantification, transformation, panties transformation
CONCEPT: It about Trixie with the Alicorn Amulet transformation Pinkie Pie into a panties and then sell her off to Gilda.
NOTE: Note #1. Show a one year time-skip showing that Pinkie became Gilda favorite panties and she rarely take Pinkie off.
Note #2.Gilda ever found out that the panties is Pinkie pie.

and this story this story.

4.A pantified fic starring Queen Chrysalis and Princess Cadence
CHARACTERS: Queen Chrysalis, Princess Cadence
CONTAIN: inanimate object tf, pantification, transformation, panties transformation
CONCEPT: Queen Chrysalis get get revenge on Princess Cadence by transforming her into a panties and wear her and also became Queen Chrysalis prize royal Undergarment.

5.A clop version of this story.
TAG: comedy, random, dark
CHARACTERS: King Sombra, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, Princess Twilight?
CONTAIN: FLATTENING, STRETCHING, COMPRESSION, MOLDING INTO WEIRD SHAPES, Cartoon physics, transformation
CONCEPT: It about Sombra transforming the princesses into multiple objects but in the end the table have turn.
NOTE: In the end each princess take a turn transforming sombra into objects here a example: For a week Sombra been transforms into panties by Princess Celestia and been wear by her. Then Princess Twilight transforms Sombra into a cushion for her throne for a week.
note #2.Here a list of transformations I would like to see in the story:
a cushion for a throne
a maypole
a pool toy
a rug
a hammock
a towel
a horse shoe
panties
a pillow
I got more ideas so post them later.

Here a list of transformations I would like to see in the story:
a cushion for a throne
a maypole
a pool toy
a rug
a hammock
a towel
a horse shoe

/\ Mfw "TF into a hammock", it's just so out there and random.

That being said, I do like the cut of your jib. I always liked inanimate TF stories, but hate how all of them on this site (so far) are only temporary TFs, and/or the new pony using the [former pony turned underwear] always seems to know that their underwear or whatever is actually a pony, and they talk to them knowing they are really a pony, and then eventually turn them back into their normal body. Pfft, lame, I say if a pony turns into a thong, they are going to be stuck like that for life. And the person wearing them will have no idea who they really are, and will treat them like the undies that they have become. :trollestia:

I will have an inanimate object TF chapter though, probably two. There will be one chapter where an inanimate object TF will happen to a side character and their story will run tangential to the main plot. And there will be another chapter where the main character is TF'd into a latex sex toy, unable to move or speak, but remain fully sapient as they get fucked endlessly like they cheap sex toy they are:pinkiecrazy:

Luz

Tentacles. A lot of them.

Oh and Futa... don't forget that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22