Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Homunclus
Group Admin

Equestria Daily just started a poll on the subject: "Best Non-Personal Fandom Famous OC Pony? and Button's Mom is currently in second place!

Go to Equestria Daily and support the best OC pony! - Vote here - Help defeat the pink fluffy abomination!

PS. Voting for Little Pip is also acceptable

1493749 Pass. Equestria Daily is run by nazis. Besides, I'd just write in Ron Paul.

1493749 EqD? No thanks.

1493888 <-- This nigga gets it.

1493792>>1493888>>1494282
I believe we all agree than EqD is run by total assholes and we all want nothing to do with the site.:ajsmug:
Sorry bro, but EqD's opinion don't mean shit to me.

I'm clearly missing something. What'd they do?:unsuresweetie:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

"Button's Mom needs your help
She's trying hard, doing what she can.
Would you try? Just give it a chance.
You might find that you'll start to understand..."

Because the whole list would take hours, I'll just say "ALOT A SHIT I DON'T LIKE!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:"

I'm going to ask someone else, not that I don't appreciate your reply, but it wasn't particularly informative.

Sorry to bother you, but can you please elaborate about EqD? More specifically, everyones distaste for it? Sorry to bother you:applejackunsure:

1497152 From my experience alone the proof readers are utter assholes and have no respect for writers. They do not have a clue what they are doing and they have the audacity to actually insult authors who submit their stories just because therel is something in the story they do not like. I have absolutely no respect for them and hey can all fuck off for all I care.

Thank-you for responding. It doesn't sound like the proof readers are doing their jobs very well.

1497667 Some do, some don't. They all do make some valid points. However they do not have to go about it the way they do, there is no need for their idiocy and insults.

Homunclus
Group Admin

Nice callback! :pinkiehappy:

Homunclus
Group Admin

And it's over:

Button's mom got second place with almost 17% of votes.

Oh wow. That's a lot of votes for Fluffle Puff:rainbowderp:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

What do you suppose a story with all of those characters as its main cast would be like?

--Sweetie Belle

my opinion: Snow Drop is better then the rest

Homunclus
Group Admin

Inspired by this: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbusnnsIlv1r8uiq6o1_1280.jpg

Button's mom accidentally falls into Fluffle Puff's hair finding herself in a world shroud in darkness and ruled by the fearsome Nightmare Moon! But, thanks to her kind and loving heart she helps NMM find her true self, reverting back into the loving filly Nyx and reconciling with her mother Twilight Sparkle.

As they are beginning to celebrate the end of the eternal night, a portal suddenly opens. A blind filly called Snowdrop and a small mare with very strange clothes called Littlepip appear. As Littlepip struggles to contain a massive nosebleed cause by the sight of Button's mom, Snow Drop begins to relate their tale.

She explains she accidentally travelled forward in time, where she learned Fluffle Puff is the nexus of the multiverse, but its fundamentally unstable nature will cause for the very fabric of reality to unfold. She managed to get back to the past where she penetrated the depths of Fluffle Puff's hair, ending up into the Equestrian wasteland. Recruiting the help of Little Pip, they finally managed to travel to another world within Fluffle Puff's hair.

Now they must travel back to Equestria Prime and find some way to disconnect Fluffle Puff from the nexus of the multiverse, before either reality is destroyed, or Little Pip passes out from blood loss!

Homunclus
Group Admin

Celebratory pic:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20