• Viewing 151 - 200 of 177

Name: Lightning Storm

Race: Pegasi

Mane: White with grey highlights

Coat: Grey

Cutie mark.: A lightning bolt and a bow

Extra details that aren’t needed but are nice to add: None

Distinguishing Features: None

Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): His cutie mark shows his natural natural quickness and precision. Lightning is able to move clouds with a magic field. His field can give more energy into the clouds making them turn into storm clouds and lightning bolts. Lightning is also able to hold said bolts and can change its shape to anything he want allowing it to branch out into smaller bolts to stun enemies. Can also use the clouds as fog cover to sneak up on people and is also able to feel anything inside the fog as long it goes over their body. He also can use markers that act as waypoint for him to teleport in between. This allows him to port a quickly and accurately at a thought.

Weaknesses: Excessive use causes his headaches which can make his storm to go out of control or his lightning bolt to branch out without him wanting to. Without his magic protecting him he runs into the risk of being electrocuted by his lightning. He can control more clouds than he can actually convert into lightning bolt which can break through the magic he has protecting him given enough time. Changing the lightning bolts shape takes up more energy. He can't do both his lightning and teleportation at the same time and can only have up to the markers. More would cause him into losing a body part during the teleportation. Markers only stay on for about an hour two and require physical contact with object.

Gear: His jacket and the knives that are inside of his jacket

History: Lightning joined the start up program for the special ops group called the Shadowbolts that was brought back shortly after Princess Luna returned. During, his time there he learned his teleportation technique and advanced weather control. He has already passed his trainingand is there if his sister, Storm Blower, needs him.

Personality: He is normally silly and cracks some lame jobs at times. While he my seem that way on the outside, internally he is panicking and is trying to hide it. But he does act silly around people that he's comfortable with as well or just want to mess with.

Virtue: Laughter

Current Home: Canterlot

1455876 *shrugs* I'll guess I'll describe my character a bit. I'm just glad I found a group less strict about the threads for NSFW content.

Name: John

Sex: male

Race: human

Home: Near a tropical beach but often resides in Ponyville

Details: The day fantasy could become reality was when John took into experimentation. A brilliant minded man who loved living simple.

He certainly isn't your average stereotype scientist. He keeps himself fit and fancies running marathons on the weekends. Though he regrets the lack of privacy and the convience in going out after becoming famous, his inventions and discoveries revolutionized modern life. From anti-gravity to spaceships, and even teleporters were up an about because of him.

Though when an experiment on time travel goes wrong, he's sent to Equestria with nothing but the clothes on his back. Thankful he can finally live a normal life, he resides in peaceful living in paradise. He is saddened slightly for not being able to find a spouse on earth while abstaining from sex until marriage, and often lives in his expansive shack on the beach during his time of sorrow.

Certain mares have their eyes out for him and are looking to heal his broken heart. Though like most, he is reluctant when it comes to sex and rather avoids it. Perhaps he will lighten up once they force themselves upon him...

Name: Unknown; Nickname: Blue Death
Race: Anthrofied Alicorn
Home: Unknown
Abilities: Able to break the sound barrier like Rainbow Dash.
Fetishes: Futa, Rule 63, slight BSDM.

Name: Lance

Looks: silver coat with a blue mane and blue eyes. He is still a blank flank even into his late teen years, this is a source of low self esteem for him. When anthro, he wears a white short sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans.

Personality: Lance is a bisexual unicorn that is very easy to get along with and befriend. He is outgoing, sometimes a little naïve, sometimes a little shy, and will stand by his friends without a second thought.

Name: Chet

Race: Human (homosapieans rule!)

Home: Hereford, Wales, United Kingdom

Abilities: ex-para's

Other: prosthetic hand

Name: Physco
Race: Anthro changeling so anything necessary for a particular role play
Style: Cyber goth and goth clothing
Location: Is a wanderer from city to city to feed and do odd jobs so can be anywhere.
Level: Anything but only when he is the dom.
Special items: None as of this moment

Name: Fire storm
Race: Anthro Unicorn with a red coat and fire coloured mane
Style: Nerd
Level: Does not like scat vore and homo but is ok with everything else
Special items: a lot of diffrent potions that help with sexual fantcises

1455876 Dear Nine you have no idea what kind of beast you just unleashed.
Name: Silver Touch
Race: Anthropomorphic Pegasus Mare.
Home: Wherever her next victim is.
Style: Hardcore Dominatrix, prefer to get into the targets comfort zone before making her move.
Level: Limited to: Spit/Saliva. Everything else is game to a extent (Including death, necrophilia, necromancy, whatever.)
Special Items: Whip, with a heart shaped tip in a strong hue off red.
Appearance: Eight feet tall, gray silver coat and a pink/black mane, prefers to wear a green shirt, covered by a black suit which were followed by a out of place dark gray pair of pants with iron studs. (Refer to profile picture for boots & mane.)

Player: Red Mercury
Race: Anthro Unicorn or normal, I don't really care.
Style: Teeny-weeny-tiny preference towards femdom, other than that, anything fun.
Level: The 4th wall is the limit.
Personality: Similar to a toned down cross between Pinkie and Discord, but can change at the drop of a whistle.
Appearance: Six feet tall, Dark red coat with a Dark Red/Brown mane. (Basically my profile picture)
Anything else: 4th wall meaning none. And by none I mean zero. By zero I mean when pigs swim in the caramel desert. Oh, and I hate assholes, that is all :twilightsmile:.

Name: stripey(stripe-e)
Race:Unicorn, Anthro or pony
Style:a striped hoodie, black sweats, and a hidden blade
abilities: I can command trees to tie up ponies for rape.
LEVEL:ALL! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!

\would you be interested in doing a roleplay with me?

Player: Lavender

Race: Anthro Pegasus

Style: Prefers sweaters, jeans and sneakers.

Level: Slightly softcore

Special items: None :T

Comment posted by Terrifying Space Worm deleted Jan 21st, 2015

Player: Level Grind

Race: Anthro Unicorn

Style: T-shirt and jeans. Light blue coat, lavender mane, green eyes

Level: Up for nearly anything except Vore, Pedophilia, pain of any kind, Necrophilia, or what can be classified as watersports

Special items: N/A

Other: Clothes contain suppression enchantments to hide and control his badgerben-size cock and balls, deceptively strong despite his lanky, albeit toned frame

I hope this place is still alive...

4909032 I wouldn't bother unless you have an exterior location for roleplaying. it's banned on-site.
You can still use this group to organise stuff tho.

I don't. Do you have any suggestions for what I could use?

4909047 Skype. Gdocs. Steam. there's three.

Can't use Skype or Steam, because I can't get them to work on my phone, but I do have Hangouts. Where'd I go to do something via GDocs?

4909096 just google Gdocs. you can get to google drive that way.
make a new file.
make a blank file.
send a share link to your RP partner, make sure they're allowed to edit.
there ya go

I meant someone who was willing/able to do that. I have the GDocs app already. I'm not really used to stuff like this.

4909108 just ask if anyone wants to do anything, mention it'd be in Gdocs, and see what happens

Alright. I'll try it, I suppose.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 177