The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Am I the only one who hates those folks who claim to be 'hardcore' fans of something yet they're the first ones to deride and insult just the casual fans who just want to have some fun in a game? Destiny at first didn't feel that way but recently with the PC folks they've felt.... more elitist like how their word is law and that they deserve to be over other folks simply because they've just been playing it since the start.... I'm sorry but that says more about you then it does Bungie or Destiny. Maybe it's just me but has anyone else kinda noticed it?

Yeah, I sorta hate these types of people myself. Never met them, but I do know these types of people exist in most gaming communities. Seriously, I played Destiny for fun, that's it. Just wanted to enjoy myself and escape the troubles of the real world for a while. Don't need these assholes to ruin my mood.

Like seriously look at any D2 content maker and you'll find 'OH YOU'RE JUST SUCKING BUNGIE'S D***' it's just disgusting.

I have dealt with these types before, a select group of gamers I play with (actually more of a coalition or several clans throughout different gaming communities) try and spread a message. Play for the love of the game and remember, at the end of the match everyone is just another person like you who has a job, goes to school, or takes care of theie family.

I used to be heavily involved in online politics, stupid **** that shouldn't even exist. But that is what I get for standing up to what these people actually are, cyber bullies. (I can't seem tl retire in peace, people keep finding me... lol)

For the love of the game, just let them talk and remember, you will always go much further on life than they will. They focus on a game, we focus on our jobs, education, and family. I say we win.

Y'all are a bunch of filthy casuals....

I'm a hardcore D2 player, and I see these issues a lot. Now, being a casual gamer is fine, but my issue is when people claim the game is good/the changes are good. You are entitled to your own opinion sure, but I am also entitled to mine and the right to explain why the changes are garbage by my opinion.

Yet acting like us liking them regardless of the changes makes us total garbage and idiots isn't an opinion it's an attack and an outright insult to us. You acting like you're so much better because you point out so many minuet things that honestly make no impact on casual gamer and then treat the 'casuals' like they're a big part of the problem is where the line in the sand comes in.

Ah crap, I was trying to be sarcastic. My bad.

Well, I do not act like that so I don't see the issue?
My apologies if it did come off as such.

Meant for someone else.

There's a game I play (called Paragon if you've heard of it) and something tends to happen here and there that I, and others, have experienced. To be accurate, two different things. First off, to explain, most hardcore players in Paragon are friendly and helpful, simply because of what the devs promote. But, what happens is that most "hardcore PC" players, not the ones on PS4, tend to act elitist, wait until last minute on the draft, and then command the group around like they are guaranteed to be the leader. Some PC don't, but the ones I've seen have a high ELO (ON a side note, I myself play a Support character and half the time it's these d:yay:s f:yay:ing me over.). We also get raided by OW fanboys but that's a whole other story.

Anyways, my stats are that of someone who has put over a day of play in matches alone. (1 Day, 15 Hours. Matches are 30 minutes long, so that's 78~ matches). And I have this same stat in Destiny 2, yet I've still be shit on because I'm not maxed out, haven't done the Raid, Trials, or like two other things.

I have heard of Paragon. Is it fun?

Also the Raid is... it's okay. No VoG or Kings Fall but it's good.

Is it only PS4 and PC exclusive?

Yes but its FtP

That's always good. Also are you still excited for the CoO expansion for D2?

Oh yeah but my internet sucks. If my followers looked at my blog maye I wouldn't have that issue.

Me personally? I'm glad we're getting more Vex.

I will say I don't expect a TON of new stuff but I think it'll be more rewarding then when Dark Below first appeared. Remember that cluster f:yay:?

Gods that was terrible.

I expect the REAL big changes come with the Second Expansion like with House of Wolves.

The only people who’s word is law is the year ones

Fear me for I have seen the trials and tribulations of all destiny has to offer. PC destiny players are a toxic, whiny, bragging joke.

Don't call me casual, I play Dark Souls.

I sadly only joined in Year Two.

Then you are effectively the same to a year 3/ d2 as I am to you/3/d2

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32