The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Bonus question what gear do you use and is there story behind you character might use it?

I never took Destiny as an RPG in any form so not really. My main is a Warlock so he must have been a dick in his previous life.

5747140 I understand but I do for fun just because I like the lore alot so I wanted to know of anyone else does.

5747136 lol I have for three and Hunter loves hand cannon and pistols to all most a fetish that I have a stupid number of them just for her lol.

5747136 The backstory behind my characters? Hmmm... never thought about it.

5747283 Not a lot people do I guess. I'm just one of the few I think.

5747136 My Titan was meant to be part of a special operations unit that would've included some of the first Exo cops. His programming, however, was simply too complex for a normal computer processor to handle and so they had one of their own implanted. Carrying over his military training he mainly tried to get in and finish a fight before it could start... then one day, however, The Hive attacked and they nailed him and his team pretty hard. The others, sadly, couldn't have qualified as Guardians... fortunately enough he did. Years pass and he soon helps other Guardians kill The Taken King and finish his rule along with any who sought to try and replace him, such as Alak-Hul. The Darkblade proved an interesting opponent so in retribution for taking his team? He took Alak-Hul's skull and made it his helmet.

Name - Unknown (Undecided)
Awoken Female
Hunter - Nightstalker

Main Gun (currently) - Eyasluna

Secondary Gun - Penthesila-C (close range) / Zen Meteor (Long Range)

'Heavy' Weapon - Void Infinite Edge

Appearance - typical Awoken skin tone. Dark purple hair, ice blue Awoken-glowing eyes.

Armor - Spektar Aspriet (original colors)

Bio: (small part of it,)
Many Guardians take note of the Hunter that sits on the edge overlooking the Last City. She never talks, she always walks alone, as far as anyone knows, she has no voice of her own. Why she hides her face behind that masked helmet... some say she doesn't want other judging her on her gender, or more likely, her Awoken form. Some think she just doesn't want to talk to anyone. If there was a reason, she's keeping it to herself.

(I have a picture, but the thing's not letting me put the link in. I'll find some other way.)

My hunter, Jason, was part of a private special ops squad, with his two friends: Victor, and David. Victor: he could kill someone in plain daylight and no one would notice, The Ghost in The night was his nickname. David the brawn, he could break every bone in your body with one hit, he could probably rip a person in half with one hand. They were only loyal to the highest bidder. They would do anything if the pay was right, assassination, sabotage, espionage, if it was illegal they probably did it. His motto was "If you can see me you're dead, and if you can't... well you know." He was the sniper of the squad. He could make a shot from a mile away, trained in seven different schools of martial arts. 96 successful missions. Until it all went wrong. They were to assassinate another political figure. It was supposed to be routine Victor would scope out the place, decide when and where to strike. David would keep the coast clear, and Jason would take the shot like always. But this wasn't "always." They got botched intel there was twice as much security than was predicted. Victor was captured, probably killed, David disappeared, Jason knew he didn't escape, he would have tried to contact him. Jason was the only one to make it out he got the target but lost the only thing he cared about, his team. This was only a year before the collapse when the darkness came Jason fought on his own, he died. Now he roams the tower, nobody knows who he truly was, or who he has become now. To him only one thing matters now: get the job done.

5747315 Just made mine.

Name:BLAK-6

Race:Human (duh)

Skin:White

Class:Warlock

Blake was a scientist working to prolong life,or even better carry over human consciousness to a machine. He helped in creating the first exo ever,but while many stopped there he didn't. He continued his work till the age of 124 years. All the other scientist looked at him as though he was a mad man,but for him.death was his only enemy. He always went around,looking for willing subjects to help Him in his research. He found very vew.

On the verge of his 125th birthday,the Vex came and destroyed every last trace of his last,and only lab on Venus. He didn't go down without a fight however. With what little time to spare as combat droids desperately held the Vex off,he got one of the robots in his lab,and transformed it into an exo. He initially thought to program it to be a war machine,but he looked back at the camera feed. Despite the fallen Vex units,they were still coming in strong,and the droids were in few. So in desperation,he preformed the most dangerous act ever.

He attempt to transfer himself into the machine. Through his own version of SIVA known as HESA,He forced himself into the machine,hoping the nanites would it's job,and sent the exo to be place in a otherwise impenetrable room.

Centuries after The Collapse,a ghost found the ruins of his lab. It awakened His exo body,though when He woke up,He had no memory of Himself. Only the combat experience along with vivid memories of what happened,was what was His exo body had,aside from the many languages that was also programmed into. However,for some reason His new body over the decades became infected with light.

As His new life as a guardian went by,he went to lengths where most guardians wouldn't dare tread to defend the city. With His fireteam consisting of 1 Nightstalker,2 Defenders (one got caught),and a Gunslinger(died at Templar,by negation) He destroyed Atheon (through making a shield of light to block the rest of his team from being teleported),and the Templar (Whilst studying the Aegis to make said shield.).

After reading Toland's Journal (Which He read while Eris wasn't looking) He pulled a Leeroy Jenkins,and went into the Abyss and slayed Crota,on his own,mainly just to piss off Eris & Shaxx (He also stole His Gjallarhorn. He figured He'd need one for something that destroyed 1000 guardians.). He ended up getting wall duty for duration of the HoW (450 years) for that stunt He pulled,along with a similar ban from the crucible afterwards. It was originally planned for Him to get permanent wall duty,but due to his actions,not a single guardian was willing to let Him have that fate. So Zavala & Shaxx reluctantly reduced the punishment to where everyone was satisfied. How the Vanguard & Shaxx reacted individually to that however... well I'll leave it to you guys.

When the TTK came,he did all He could to prevent Oryx from destroying the city. He didn't focus on trying to kill Oryx,much to the everyone's dismay. After the VoG,he had a feeling that this would be an even worse repeat,of what happened in the past. He was right,and 1 unfortunate Human female titan,was the only one to come out of the successful raid. She joined up with Him,quickly finding a bond forged by war,and death. Together,they vanquished as many contenders to the throne as they possibly could.

Now the Rise of Iron has arrived. Called upon by Lord Saladin,they came to hold off SIVA as hard as they could. A threat to the city's safety,being right next to it isn't to be ignored after all. However,because of this they had to leave a few contenders alive. Who are these contenders you may ask? That's up to Bungie to say sadly. They work their hardest to help Lord Saladin however,and plan to destroy what SIVA the Fallen have left. Were they successful? They haven't tried,but plan to gather a team.

Name: Shiva-1
Class warlock:
Species: exo
She doesn't remember much of her past, only that she had a part in developing voice weaponry

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11