The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Out of all the enemies in the game which ememy do you not like/hate fighting the most.

Mines the cabal

Definately the Vex and their Minotaurs, they piss me off.

For foot soldiers and all around annoyingness I vote cabal. But seriously, fuck the minotaurs.

3782832 I would agree with you there but i hate the cabal and shields with the angry modifer

but the minotaurs chain teleport! It ports the first time and I'm like "I got u" and I shootez at it and its like "ne-ope" and I missez! So annoying!

Screw grammar and spelling, I'm tired.

3782900 I defintely agree with you there cuz as you said i got u then he just teleports and hes like enope but whats more stupid and annoying you fire a rocket at a minotaurs and he teleports or a cabal with a shield just smacks you into a wall and you die instantly.

This is just my opinion

but you can dodge the smacks! You can't do shit about that stupid chain teleport.

3782960 I will say this you know the recent patch to the vault of glass at atheon heres me a lv 30 warlock grabbing the relic when me and my friends teleport on venus I go down there kill all enemies im fighting the minotaur hes at 25% health he teleports FULL HEALTH then he just teleports behind me and smacks me.

Ps heres my reaction :flutterrage::pinkiesad2::ajbemused::rainbowdetermined2: slowly claps good game bungie

I feel for you, but you can't win every time, or its not a game.

3783028 Yeah thats why I don't quit until it takes to long or my team doesn't know what they are doing.

then it's your teams fault. Get a new one. Good philosophy, though.

3783049 yep thats what I'll usually do besides i think i made enough friends to do the Vog every week:pinkiehappy:

Thralls and cursed thralls. THEY FUCK UP MY FOCUS. Easy to deal with if you have a storm rifle (63 bullets and fastest rate of fire) or a shit ton of heavy ammo to burn. BUT THEY ARE ANNOYING. It doesn't help that they explode.

3783066 I hate thralls and cursed thralls especially with lightswitch and angry on.

3783072 yep. Combine that with juggle and my lack of a good rocket launcher or a super attack.

Fine with anything except the fucking MINOTAURS

The Vex... They are some scary motherfuckers when you think about them, especially towards the end of the Vault of Glass.

yeah. I have no friends, so I can't really do the vog. It sucks.

I hate fighting the Minotaurs in the Vault. Basically, everything thing in the vault I hate fighting.

my most hated enemy is the vex, especially in the V.O.G. But Im Glad I don't have to do it any more, me and my buddies finished it a month ago and I have to say it was worth it! I got a legendary assault rifle out of it and the white shadier.
Many Tears have been shed after so much pain and chaos in there that would Discord laugh and proud at the vex for killing us a thousand times...
It was so brutal...:fluttercry:

Vex. Their chest is really hard to hit and actually get precision kills. At the end, I couldn't even get precision kills. They can teleport, minotaurs have shields and seem to appear more than other shielded targets. Hobgoblins can enter lockdown. As for the Cabal. Hand cannon. And they're dead. As for the Fallen. Headshot. As for the Hive. I love meleeing the hive.

The Vex and their GODDAMN HOBGOBLINS WITH THEIR GODDAMN RED IMMUNE BULLSHIT.

Oh, and Fallen Vandals are a little bit annoying.

The vex. THE VEX WHO ALWAYS ARE SUPER RESISTANT TO FULLY UPGRADED SUROS REGIME. EVEN THE GOBLINS. And Those TELEPORTING MINOTAURS.

This is why I want the new raids already.

Meh.
I just snipe their asses from across the map.
Just a nice head shot and TA DA!
I get lots of head shots.

Vex Hobgoblins. Fucking Line Rifles are too damn powerful and they never seem to miss. Makes oracles damn near impossible if you dont have a titan cuz they one shot everyone else on hard VOG. Cant wait for Crotas End. Hive are a piece of cake to deal with.

I've always found the Cabal to be easy enemies. Scoring headshots on them is really easy, even with an autorifle. The Vex's Minotaurs and all of the ****ing Oracles in the Vault on the other hand are always pains in the ass.

I wonder what the Hive raid will now make us hate...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27