FlashLight 922 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

So, with the new EQG movie coming up, some new characters are being introduced. Timber Spruce being one of them. According to his bio, he's going to be distracted by one Equestria girl in particular.

Also, there have been a picture going around of a Sunset Shimmer text saying that Twilight was seen with the new boy eating smores around the campfire. Which means Sci-Twi might be the 'equestria girl'.

Does that mean the writers are planning to kill the FlashLight ship? :twilightoops:

I'm not dismissing the possibility that he's actually the villain.

Also, they've been teasing Flash trying to spend some time with Twilight for 3 movies now. It would really suck if they suddenly went like "You know what? Nevermind, here's this new guy." I don't think the series has it in them to just toss him away like that. (Besides, what else is he gonna do?).

Believe me, I want Flash to be happy, but tis new guy still makes me nervous.

I still hope it's gonna be Timberset.
Nonetheless, whether timberlight becomes reality in EQG, the Equestrian Flashlight ship shall never fall!

Hmm... interesting theory...
Timber as a villain...
We shall see.... :moustache:

5347078 He's making me veeeery nervous! If he turns out to be a good character, I won't hate him, but I'm gonna hate the writers for catering to a bunch of stupid weirdos on the internet who think that Flash "stole their waifu" :pinkiesick: But hey, him being the villain is a good idea. Maybe Flash will save her from him, or something else.
5347083 Amen! :rainbowdetermined2: But what I'm really afraid of is all the trolls who will be running around saying "FlashLight is dead! LOL!" :facehoof:

If this is a way of making Flash more involved with the plot than in other movies, I'll support that completely. Still, I don't want to see him heartbroken (permanently).

Flash the hero.... sounds cool!
And I like this theory.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go start a Timberset group... After I see the movie, of course.
#speedyshipper

5347091 If it's indeed a way of fleshing Flash out and making him do something, then barvo! If it's just a way of satisfying the Flash haters, BOOOOOO! :twilightangry2: Besides, if Timber turns out to be the villain, he may gain some fans, but if he gets along with Twilight, no matter how good he is, people will hate him just like Flash.

So, this movie can either go way uphill, or way downhill. We shall see.

I believe more in a love triangle plot

5347104 Yes, and Timber turns out to be the villain. How about that?

I don't think so, maybe h will give up of twilight in the end or something like that

5347110 Works for me both ways.

I am really hoping that Timber is Sunset's love interest and not Twilight's!

5347137 Me too. She needs one, and I really don't know who to ship Sunset with so...I need him too :twilightblush:

5347068 I'm cautiously optimistic that FlashLight won't be ruled out with the introduction of this new guy...and that the new guy will be benign.

Let's not panic. Even if Sci-Twi ends up with the new guy, we can still ship Pony!Twilight with Pony!Flash.

Hopefully, the writers will decide to give Flash some development, then the haters will shut up and the FlashLight pairing will become more popular.

I agree that flash needs development, but I think the "Waifu Been Stolen" people will cry on.
Nonetheless, whether or not it becomes popular, I say Flashlight Forever!

Oh, yes, I fear that as well...
But no shipping is ever truly dead in both worlds... :trollestia:

Agreed. I never really liked EQG more than 50% anyways. And Flash Sentry accounted for 15% of that. :twilightblush:

Flashlight must live!!!

5348263 It is the only straight Twilight ship that I ship. I like it a lot!
I

Indeed. Thus far, it is the only Twilight ship that I ship. And I never related to why people hated Flash so much. In my opinion: he's still arguably the best part in the first EQG! :twilightsmile:

5348279 Not the best part for me, but definitely a memorable part.

5348279 Oh, and as for why they hate him: Waifu Stealer and bland character

True. He could use a little less of his "perfect little prince" theme. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh, and I know why the Waifu people hated him: I just never related to it. :twilightsmile:

5348285 yeah people saying him as a waifu stealer without any proof is stupid but even though he is not much of character he deserved to be loved as well and i hated him to see his heartbroken because some people who hated him will be celebrating but the rest who care about him will feel sorry towards him

5347515 i think its stupid when people say flash is a waifu stealer....if he is a waifu stealer then where is the proof? see? they accused him
for nothing without any proof or whatsoever

5347490 yeah....but that only left human flash sentry a loner for good soo....yeah human flash gonna be a loner however

Agreed. :twilightsmile:

Also, if human Flash becomes a loner... I'll ship him with Rainbow. :rainbowlaugh:

5348383 yeah...about that if shipping with rainbow dash be prepare the wraith of hardcore RD fans...because sure if he is a lone you can ship him with her but...consider RD have some hardcore fans who also some of them didnt like flash and zephry breeze i guess that also make them mad

but i dont care who he is with as long as he is happy

True... and I didn't like Ol' Zeph anyways.
And I'm always prepared for wrath: it's the internet, after all. :twilightblush:

5351800 zephry breeze? he looks harmless to me

Harmless, maybe.
He just reminds me of somebody I never got along with, blow for blow. So, I don't really like him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39