The Cadanceverse 268 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 330 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 330
GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

As I've said before, I'm opening up the 'verse to submissions from other people once I finish Busting Boasts. Feel free to talk about ideas here!

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

On Emeral's advice, I'm going to be throwing out some sample ideas to get things rolling:

Based on the canon show:

Parasprite invasion!
Sleeping dragon!
Gilda!
Winter Wrap Up!
Running of the Leaves!
Diamond Dog Attack!

Based on plot threads brought up in Music of Ponyville and Busting Boasts:

Fluttershy struggles with anxiety over whether she's doing enough good!
Fluttershy tries to adopt out a pet that proves surprisingly difficult to adopt out!
Medley must deal with her friend's somewhat inept attempts to help elevate her out of her poverty!
Medley enters a music competition, but her pride makes it difficult for her to accept help!
Medley must deal with a hapless kelpie who doesn't know when to quit!
Bluenote is stranded far from home while tutoring foals when some disaster erupts, and must solve it on her own!
Bluenote worries about slipping back into the kind of lazy hedonism that forced her out of Manehattan, and hijinks ensue!
Lyra seeks to win Bonbon's heart!
Lyra goes to get that special 'gift' Zecora promised her, and winds up on an adventure that only a truly epic adventurer could handle! (Kraken rides optional).
Vinyl builds a golem! (She calls it Wubsy).
Vinyl goes a little overboard in trying to reach the epitome of fame, and drives away her friends -- now she must get them back!
Octavia must uphold Cadance's good name by doing a great musical performance -- but it's a genre she's unfamiliar with!
Octavia tries again to win back Pageturner's friendship!
Octavia is pressured by a friend to tell a lie or conceal a truth!

Foal episodes: (So far, the Cadanceverse foals are Beebop, Tootsie Flute, and Silver Spoon, though I'm taking options if anyone has a better idea for the earth pony foal).

The foals try to perform together!
The foals compete against each other to determine who's the best!
One of the adults can only take on one student, and the foals compete to determine who it will be!
A blank flank wants to get a musical cutie mark, and the Cadanceverse foals try to make it happen!

Further ideas may be listed below. Hope this helps start things off!

Do you have any plans in mind for Pinkie Pie? In a very musical universe, it seems like it would be a shame to leave out the mare who can play ten instruments at once, and can sing as well.

Tuba, banjo, harmonica, bass drum, cymbals, tambourine, accordion, maracas, trombone, and maybe a recorder or flute. Plus she's tried her hoof at the flugel horn and can pull of a rim shot on the drum set.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1162067: I hadn't thought of her as more than a few cameo lines in Music of Ponyville, but if other people have ideas, I'd love to see them posted here. Now that you mention it, some cool stuff could probably done with a mare who can perform despite not having a mouth. :-)

This musical universe with Octavia as a pivotal character... Wanderer D's Sweetie Belle would make for a great crossover out of this. Hmm...

Yeah, but he said a while back that he's already reached a cutoff point for stories to be included in The Sweetie Chronicles.

Hedonistic Bluenote sounds interesting... what canon episode would that tie to? Cutie Mark Chronicles, since it would delve into her back story? (I honestly think it's very unlikely that she'll ever appear again in the show, so her "real" cutie mark is probably going to remain a mystery.)

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1163072: I don't see that one as really tying into a canon episode... but no reason we can't do our own thing, after all. :-) I would see it as largely a Bluenote character study, maybe with Octavia and one or two others helping her to fend off her hedonistic desires. But it's up to anyone who wants to write it, really.

Fluttershy accidentally adopts Philomena? :trollestia:

1163352 You know, a pheonix is usually described as having a very melodical call. I don't know about your headcanons, but I would love seeing pheonixes being musical like Fawkes in Harry Potter.

1163403 I was not aware of that bit about phoenixes[/legit] That would be an interesting detail to include for them. :yay:

I was thinking about C-verse Rarity and linking her to Fluttershy.

C-Rarity has a very similar background to Octy (they might even know of each other) she's the third born to a mid level noble, she's never going to want for anything so she takes up a hobby, dressmaking. She's trying to reach the heights of her craft but unlike M-Rarity doesn't need the profits to support herself, thus her shop is open when she feels like it, has highly variable prices depending on how she feels and how well the outfit suits who ever's buying it. Generally the town folk think of her as eccentric and nice enough.

So far not much interaction with the mane-6.

However, her dressmaking is just a secondary hobby to her, primarily she spends her time on charity. In this way she's similar to Fluttershy, however, they do their work differently, Fluttershy tries to fix everything at once or at least changes topic frequently, Rarity has one of two projects she constantly works on. Due to her position in society she also gets much more money from her charity drives (she tends to commute between Ponyville and another city, Ponyville is her country house). The two have a long standing disagreement / feud, Fluttershy is Jealous of Rarity's resources and feels she should help more charities ("She may have gotten an orphanage built in Stalliongrad last week but she's never done anything for the spotted throat warbler! Don't they need help to?") where are Rarity is infuriated by Fluttershy's slap dash approach ("Can't that poor mare just stick to a cause for more than a week? she's so good at what she does she could change the world if she just focused"). In addition Fluttershy feels that Rarity has blackmail material on her, once in a moment of weakness Fluttershy splurged on a dress which she saw in Rarity's window (She'd just sold a rare animal and instead of giving almost all the money to charity she only gave about half, spending the rest on herself) the dress was never worn and Rarity refused to take it back again, Rarity barely remembers this but it gnaws at Fluttershy.

If this all became a story Octy would probably find out about the rivalry and try to fix the whole silly thing in the name of friendship.

I also like the idea of Fluttershy going to the Spa weekly but treating it as a secret shame ("I spend a whole morning each week just enjoying myself, not helping anypony, I'm the worse Pony ever!") and maybe bonding with Rarity there, maybe they'll agree to not talk 'shop' in each others presence.

Any thoughts?

Octavia must uphold Cadance's good name by doing a great musical performance -- but it's a genre she's unfamiliar with!

How about Octavia and Vinyl have to swap genre, maybe they challenge each other

"Your just copying tunes from Ponies that have been dead for 200 years, I could do that in my sleep."

"You just throw random notes together and play them louder, there's no art in that."

"You think you could do better?"

"To be honest, yes."

"You're on!"

I think the Lyra pining over Bon Bon thing could get a bit creepy over time (although Lyra's general personality makes that hard).

So either they start dating quite early or at the very least make it clear that Bon Bon is aware of Lyra's intentions and is ok being worshiped from afar until Lyra has finally worked up the courage to ask her out.

Another separate idea might be Bon Bon dating someone else, which could go one of two ways

"I must challenge my rival to a duel, we will meet on the field of honour and only one of us will leave!"

or

"I want my Bonny to be happy so if she's chosen somepony else I must make their date the best there has ever been!"

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1162560: I love the idea, but I think Wanderer said he already had all the universes that he planned to use. Huh. I wonder if Chronicle!Sweetie would enjoy riding a kraken? :-)

1163352>>1163403: ...I love this idea. :-D

1164418:

C-Rarity has a very similar background to Octy (they might even know of each other) she's the third born to a mid level noble, she's never going to want for anything so she takes up a hobby, dressmaking. She's trying to reach the heights of her craft but unlike M-Rarity doesn't need the profits to support herself, thus her shop is open when she feels like it, has highly variable prices depending on how she feels and how well the outfit suits who ever's buying it. Generally the town folk think of her as eccentric and nice enough.

Octavia and C-Rarity met in the pilot. In chapter 3:

“Octavia Philharmonica?” gasped the white-coated, purple-maned pony, upon hearing the introduction. “Not the heir to the House of Philharmonica?”
“Uh, no,” said Octavia, a bit taken aback. “I’m the third daughter. My two elder sisters are in line to inherit the title--”
“But even so, your lineage is remarkable! Besides, aren’t you Princess Cadance’s personal student? You must be an incredible pony! Oh, I’m so honored to have you here in my shop!”
Octavia blushed, feeling a little uncomfortable. “How do you know all that?”
“I make it a point to keep track of high society.” The pony’s eyes gleamed. “I might be just a small-town clothier for now, but I have big plans. One day, mark my words, every noble in Canterlot will wear fashions designed by moi!”

Based on these lines, I would see her as more of a noble aspirant than a pony whose is already the child of nobility. I also wouldn't see her as terribly rich, mostly since I don't think a rich Rarity would be staying in Ponyville when she could move somewhere fancy and live a very fancy, formal, elegant life.

However, I think the rest of it is still a really good idea. In a nod to Rarity's Generosity status in canon, I could see her as also being into charity, and indeed I would see her as more focused on one particular objective than Fluttershy's innumerable causes. (For more of a conflict between them, I could see the charity seeming somewhat frivolous to Fluttershy). I also love the dress idea, and I could totally see Fluttershy thinking of it as something shameful while Rarity just thinks it's a nice dress ("and why doesn't she wear it more often? Oh, I hope I didn't screw up the measurements...") Maybe a story about this could parallel 'Green Isn't Your Color' in some way.

(Let's just make sure not to demonize the other M6 ponies, though. That way lies madness. :-) ).

The spa thing is also neat.

1164704: Might be more interesting to swap Tavi with either Fluttershy (who mostly does formal marches and ballroom music) or Bluenote (jazz, although I don't think this actually got stated in-universe yet). She's more likely to assume she can imitate those, since they're closer to her own genre. I could see her saying, "I don't understand wubstep in the slightest," but I think she'd be likely to assume that she could understand, say, jazz.

1164783: I don't think the relationship thing needs to get creepy, mostly since I like the idea of Bonnie remaining utterly in the dark for a good long while. Lyra never gets close enough to bug her, it's all grandiose plans and proclamations and imagination sequences. And Bonnie is merrily oblivious.

I don't know why, but my mental image of Discord is something like that of the Producer in C!verse. He really shouldn't be portrayed as an evil being...

I don't want to see a repeat of L! when it comes to how the M6 got portrayed, The M6 have flaws, but it's nothing that good'ol friendship of magic can't fix. This is really quite an uplifting world and all..

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1166331: I have no intentions of demonizing any of the M6.

O yes. Something that Bluenote might pull off with a straight face.

And please, do consider making this happen for the Parasprites.

Jeez. The high school Tubaist in me is really getting pumped...

Don't mind me, just stopping through. Not sure if I'm going to stick around long, but I was inspired with an idea that felt worth sharing.

So I was talking with G&C2 over on the L!bourds, about crossovers and such, when the subject of C!Lyra being so familiar with every detail about her Bonnie that she could never settle for an AU counterpart. Combining this with popular manestream fanon, this got me thinking of a potential purely internal to the setting variation; BonBon gets replaced by a changeling and now Lyra must both expose the fake and find the real Bonnie, which could be especially challenging if Lyra has reason to believe the fake will hurt the real Bonnie if she does the former before the latter.

Not sure where, if at all, that could fit into canon; a lot depends on what you guys even decide to ever do with changelings. Anyone is free to do whatever with that concept though. Lyra might well be my favorite of the C6, but I don't think I could ever do justice writing her myself (I'm terrible at romance stuff).

1164783 1165550
I like G&C2's attitude here. Lyra can come off as a bit of a stalker, but should only ever be portrayed in whole heartedly innocent variation there of. If it ever starts getting creepy than it's being done WRONG.

As such, if there is ever to be a canon fic where Bonnie is dating somepony else, Lyra should be strongly of the "I want my Bonny to be happy no matter who it's with" attitude. Though if events reveal that pony to be a secret jerk or something then Lyra can safely shift into fighting for her true love's honor mode.

What about stuff with Celestia and Luna?

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1167562: It could be cool for the C6 to come across them doing community service. In adorable outfits, of course. :-) Or maybe trying to help teach them 'what happened over the past millenia?'

I wondered about something with them competing to do good, who can clear a patch of rubble the quickest put up a house better. Celestia using her (slightly) stronger telekinesis to lift a broken beam while Luna 'persuades' a few hunky stallions (no magic just her marely charms) to help her do the same. At the end they worry if this was how it began the first time around and promise to work together.

Ah, I'd forgotten that C-Rarity had already appeared.

I'm certainly not trying to demonise Rarity more evangelicalise really, she's shown to be a very nice, generous pony just in a bit of a different way to Fluttershy, although Fluttershy might see her as an antagonist.

Maybe the reverse backstory then, Rarity is from a very poor background (maybe an orphan, even her cannon parents don't exist or are her foster / adopted family) she's had to fight each step of the way but hasn't forgotten where she came from (although she might keep it hidden for fear it will effect her work) trying to get invites to lots of rich parties not just to advertise her wares but to raise money for orphanages or poor areas (I might be able to work in something that seems frivolous until explained in full "Yes a community centre in Canterlot might seem like pouring money on top of money but even Canterlot has it's poor districts.")

As given above she and Fluttershy have a sort of rivalry based on their different types of money raising and Fluttershy's dress. When Octavia hears about it she tries to fix the feud (maybe she invites them together to some sort of posh party where they can try to raise money from the guests). There they together cause and then fix some sort of minor disaster (maybe like the M-verse Gala Fluttershy's animals go out of control) it looks like they reconcile but some misplaced word leads to them going off in a huff.

The next day the two of them end up in the spa together and come to an agreement that they will agree to disagree, they can be friends but they will try to not talk 'shop' in each others presence. ("Dear Princess Candence, today I learned an important lesson about friendship, you may not always agree with your friends but that shouldn't stop you being their friend....")

I like the idea of Fluttershy having hidden shallows as it were, she is quite proud of her appearance (vain would be too strong a word) most of the time it's fairly low key but sometimes it breaks through i.e. the dress, the spa, etc although she normally beats herself up about it afterword's. Or would this just make her Rarity lite?

This could lead to a second story like green isn't your colour, Fluttershy becomes a model for Rarity's dresses and the two use her popularity for more charity events. This time Fluttershy although nervous is not totally driven away by the idea of being on show. However, the time she spends takes away from her smaller causes and her animals or maybe a corrupt manager is skimming the donations and then frames Fluttershy or Rarity. Maybe a lesson about not selling out?

Running of the Leaves!

I could see that working quite well too

Octy seems quite proud of her fitness so I can see her jogging or something similar
Fluttershy could be running for charity
Medley we know has stamina so is probably a good long distance runner
Lyra could have heard that Bon Bon likes athletes or will be waiting at the winning line
Vinyl is at least athletic, although I could see her as an announcer
Bluenote I see as the least interested she seems the most couch potato like of the group

Maybe a sort of reverse of the original episode with Octy being worried she will beat her fiends and drive them away then being surprised about how good they are and finally a moral about there being nothing wrong with competing against your friends as long as it's in good spirit.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1184573: I really like all of this. (Even Bluenote might be there, in fact, although I doubt she'd race. She'd probably treat it as more of a nature hike than anything else, and would likely finish long after the others).
I can definitely see Octavia jogging, both to help with the 'do things besides practice' and because she's a bit proud of her fitness/etc (could even work in a mention about how she's not sticking to her diet as closely since she took a spare room above a confectioner's shop, but she still is pretty fit). Medley has stamina, so she'd likely compete, especially if there is prize money for placing. Lyra would do it to show off to Bonnie how awesome she is. Fluttershy would run for charity, so as long as she could get sponsors or something she'd go. Vinyl'd be an epic announcer. And I like the moral too.

I've now got a vision of Fluttershy running in some sort of costume for charity, a dragon costume maybe?

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1184629: Yeah. I could see her wearing placards or a logo or something for an animal or for some charity. Or maybe even getting corporate sponsorship. She runs with the Barnyard Bargains logo on her side, and Filthy Rich donates a few hundred bits to whatever.

And Fluttershy does incredibly awkward product placements whenever she talks to someone? :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

"Oh, yes. It's been a tough workout, and getting my T-shirt was difficult... but not as difficult as getting this satin out before I discovered *insert product name here*. It really helped me out and got me ready for the Running of the Leaves. Woo-hoo.

I wonder if Medley would lose sight of the friendly nature of the race due to the prize money, or if someone insults her ego about. I could see Octavia doing something like that while attempting to be a better friend (you Need the money). It might help to reinforce the moral, about what is taking competition too far, although having her cheat might be a repeat of the original episode.

I can imagine Lyra doing more and more elaborate feats in order to impress Bonbon throughout the race (look two legs, now only the front legs, now running backwar-*hits tree*)

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1185394: I don't think we want to make it a permanent thing, but I could definitely see there being a very cute episode in which Fluttershy, seeing an opportunity to 'do more' for her causes, starts basically selling product placement and manages to annoy everypony until her friends help her out.

As for the actual Running... I dunno, might seem silly that she's wasting breath on chatter when everyone's just focused on the race. But then again, it could be very cute. I guess we'll have to see. :-)

I want to assume the challenge of looking at Parasprites. It'll be the equivalence of "Swarm of the Century."

Flight of the Parasprite will feature the C!6, Zecora and Pinkie Pie. Bluenote is most prominent. It's important to develop on Zecora a bit more I think, but technically speaking one can move forward with just the existing cast.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1186997: I like it. Parasprites are fun. :-) Any ideas who would be the lead?
(And I do like the idea of Zecora getting more development).

Bluenote. I feel sorry for her, but the whole idea of very fast arpeggios on a Tuba's just too hard to resist.
Marching with a true Eb rotary valve concert Tuba and not a Sousaphone... ohoho...
(although I am starting to wonder if Contrabass Trombone would fit this role...)

It's like a whole new language!

Well, just from personal experience, switching between a B-flat concert tuba and an E-Flat sousaphone is no picnic... but you actually plan on giving Bluenote valves to manipulate with her hooves? Rotary valves would be much easier for an earth pony to work with than piston. Of course, so many people focus on Octavia's bowing that they forget that it's her other hoof that's doing a lot of the work as well. There's also pieces that require plucking.

I've also dabbled with the banjo, and it makes me wonder what sort of hoof technique could possibly be used to hit the correct notes in "Raise This Barn" between the Apple banjo player and Fiddlesticks.

Has any story gone into technique, or is it generally handwaved that these ponies know what they're doing?

Well, I do intend to. I am having a hard time to picture how would Bluenote be able to have the manual dexterity to play very fast passages. I can only think of the slide trombones as the thing that could enable Bluenote to pull this off... (contrabass Eb trombone will be pitched the same as Eb Tuba), but yea! Mechanics!

Comment posted by GrassAndClouds2 deleted Jun 29th, 2013
GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1187681: It's mostly been handwaved up to this point, but I'm not opposed to a story about mechanics.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

It'll likely be a while before I get to this, but the next story I'm going to write (unless someone else wants it) is:

Fluttershy's dad comes to visit. He's... unimpressed with what Fluttershy's been doing ("you could be accomplishing so much more if you lived in a big city/ran for office/were out campaigning night and day/stopped wasting money on the spa/etc!") Flutters takes it badly, and her friends must cheer her up... and maybe help her impress her father while she's at it.

Fluttershy will be the main character, and I'm thinking Bluenote and maybe Lyra will be in supporting cast.

1186886 ....I want to do this story. Brought to you by Sweet Apple Acres, the top apples for over three hundred years. Sweet Apple Acres, you have had an apple till you've had a Sweet Apple.

....the episode could be called This Pony Brought to You by... and yes I did come up with it right after that joke.

After thinking about it, Bluenote could definitely do this with a rotary valved tuba... The fact that Bluenote has a bit of a reputation for being a bit lazy could also factor in. Consider that Pinkie was the Cassandra in "Swarm of the Century," there's a lot of Pinkie/Bluenote" parallels that you could work with: Pinkie "Responsibility" Pie in "Baby Cakes," for example. Maybe the rest of the Cadance!Six blows her off, giving her the equivalent of a pat on the head for most of the episode because they don't think that Bluenote isn't capable of being a hero, because she's "too lazy to be a leader."

The catch is... for the most part, there is a ring of truth to it all. Maybe Bluenote is willing to let everypony else handle the situation, and easily turned off from the idea of assuming a leadership role because there are always ponies like Vinyl or Lyra who are chomping at the bit to give direction, whereas she prefers to be told "You want to help? Be here at this time and do X, Y, and Z."

One of my long term goals is to do a Bluenote story, but I seriously need to work on OGM and finish MMC before I add something else to my plate.

I'd love to do a C!verse story based on this vector.

I've always gotten the feeling that Bluenote may have brushed off responsibility (being lazy) because she's not a conventional pony. I've felt that she had stopped trying to convince ponies to trust her on her judgment calls, since nopony really seeks her out on such things, and that she didn't get to share the words of hindsight to other ponies usually.

I remember that pony forelegs are rather flexible and it's likely that the forelegs are soft, so that pressures can be exerted to different quadrants of the hooves. It would solve the issue of manual dexterity nicely. However, the placement of the bottommost fourth valve must be allocated so that the left hoof would operate it instead.

Essentially you will have three rotary valve levers being formed into a semicircular form when seen together. They will be divided into three quadrants, with rollers on the edges as you would have on Saxophone's Bis keys. The fourth valve will operate on key press by the left hoof. All tuning slides will have rings that are made to hook onto the hoof. No issue with with spittake.

I think I see what you mean...

On one hand, it did seem like she was the one suggesting they "take a break" a LOT during Music of Ponyville, and I don't think that was a coincidence.

On the other hand, it's kind of chicken and egg: She doesn't self promote, so nopony seeks her out, plus there were five other ponies actively offering up advice on the best thing to do in any given situation during "Music of Ponyville."

Does she have confidence issues? Does she just feel more comfortable letting somepony else make the big decisions, being a very trusting individual?

That's an interesting question. Does she doubt her own abilities and sells herself short? Running away from it and doing things that makes her and others happy, without addressing her own doubt over her level of professional competence.

I can see her setting goals for herself, accomplishing the easy ones, and procrastinating on some of the more difficult ones. She rationalizes this because she always eventually fulfills her obligations, but ponies occasionally challenge how she prioritizes them.

Maybe I'm projecting a bit of myself onto my perception of her in this case, though.

I've got an idea for the minor antagonist, the mayor's assistant Red Tape.

He's a by the book beaurocrat who's got a thing against the element bearers because they don't have a precedent so he doesn't know how to classify them and what paperwork to use. He particularly has a thing against Vinyl's free wheeling attitude.

As a bit of depth he's very good at his job and does want the best for the town, he just thinks the best is to have everything done right even if it takes for ever.

I was wondering about having him have a crush on one of the 6, Fluttershy originally sprung to mind although Lyra would be quite funny, theirs something about her heroic idiom which just calls to him. She's entirely unaware of it even though its clear to everyone else in the same way as the relationship between Lyra and Bon Bon.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1194672: I like the idea. I could definitely see him being in a never-ending (and always losing) battle with Vinyl regarding things like noise ordinances, permits to build wacky magical constructs, and the like. (not so much a fan of 'hating the Elements because they have no precedence' idea. He could dislike them for other reasons, such as Vinyl leading them or something).

And a crush on Lyra would be really cute and funny. (I'm... a little leery of him crushing on Fluttershy, mostly because I would see a looming 'Fluttershy debates whether to exploit her relationship with Red Tape to accomplish some charitable goal' fic which I think we want to stay far, far away from.) Could also be funny for him to crush on Tavi (who likely wouldn't notice either) or Medley (to the complete and utter confusion of everyone who knows her).

I was wondering what type of relationship he would have with Medley. After Vinyl I'd see her interacting with him the most, business taxes and licences. The crush might work with her.

Vinyl - "Gahhh! That Red Tape, once again he wants me to complete these forms in triplicate, by hoof! and he wants to inspect my speaker system again. I've told him before that time they burst into flames was a complete fluke."
Medley - "I've never had a problem with him, he offered to help me with my tax return last year, was willing to stay up all night with me to get it finished on time and even offered to buy breakfast afterwards."
Vinyl - "And we all know her has no alteria motive for that!"
Medley - "What motive could be possible have, he just likes to help people."
Vinyl - "Not people Medley, you!"
Medley - "Why me?"
Vinyl - "One day when your older you'll figure it out, and probably go ick."
Medley - "You do know I'm a year older than you?"

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

1195228: of the 6, I think Medley would be unlikely to be that oblivious. She'd probably be more dismissive than anything, in keeping with her prickly demeanor. Or she might see how much of a jerk RT is to her friend Vinyl, and dislike him for that reason.

RT: But I handled all that tax stuff for you!
Medley: Yeah, and you canceled Vinyl's concert because of some noise ordiance that nopony else remembered existed.
RT: ...so?

Comment posted by Planetarian deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
Comment posted by Planetarian deleted Jul 2nd, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 330