Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I know it wasn't cartoon network, but I need to know if anypony out there remembers this show:

I loved the crap outta this show, and I still have it in season pass in my tivo, even though it hasn't been on for around 10 years.

1166469 Hmm just looking at the cartoon style reminds me of KND, that is just me.

Oh holy shit. I haven't seen this in fucking forever.

You remember?! Thank god, I thought I was the only one!

1166469 Looks like KND mixed with High School stuff.

1166469 If I remember correctly at the end of the opening each episode would have Pepper Ann find something different.

Also the animation style reminds me of Doug, you know that 90's cartoon that aired on Nickoloden back when that network was actually cool.

Hell yeah I remember.

Fucking waking up at nine in the morning on saturdays, turn it over to channel seven and let the good times roll.

It should. The same mind was behind both.

Doug and Recess were tied for second only to this show.

And, you're right, she'd always find something under her desk. Then Milo and Nicky would lean over to look at it.:twilightsmile:

1166512 Ah yes Recess, back before Disney scrapped it's Toon Disney block (alongside Jetix) for Disney XD that show was one of the many shows I loved to watch, alongside Disney's House of Mouse.

How I miss those shows and networks. But that's why we have nostaliga.

House of mouse! The merging of every disney movie and cartoon ever! I wish I'd been a part of that action.

1166469 Remember it :rainbowkiss: Including their little cameo at House of Mouse :pinkiehappy:

Yup. The tiny one where Lydia got run over by... someone I can't remember.

1166545 Actually, the cameo involved Pete getting tossed out and landing at a street corner next to Pepper Ann and her Mom. I still remembered what she said :rainbowlaugh:

Mother: *stares at Pete* "...Don't touch the villain, dear" *walks away*

Pepper Ann: *stares at Pete while walking away*

Melkor
Group Admin

I don't remember much more than vague details, but I did watch this at one time.

1166530 That was truely the best thing to come out of Disney during their hiatus of regular films in the 2000's. By the time it ended House of Mouse and many other great cartoons were no more as a result of "High School Musical" and it's sequels.

Ugh. Don't make me think about High School Musical. :pinkiesick:

1166676 Yeah regardless of how that turned out it somehow "convinced" a lot of t.v. networks that "Teens" wer the new auidence to focus on. Boy did that backfire, not that those executives would know it. They wouldn't know good T.V. if it came up and bit them.

Heck Cartoon Network had a good thing going with Hasbro when it aired "Transformers Animated" but because of creative differences between it and Hasbro the series got cancelled with only 42 episodes and in the time since Hasbro has gone on to create their own highly sucessful channel while Cartoon Network, as well as Nickolden and Disney continue to rot.

It's sad.
Stupid producers don't know that adults watch cartoons, too!

Holy shit! It took a few minutes to process, but as soon as I saw the hair I remembered! Holy crap! I loved this show! God damn... the good times.

I remember that I keep getting confuse if Ann was a boy or girl for some odd reason
Tells how much of an idiot I was back than:derpytongue2:

oh god i feel so old now....

and im only 20...:unsuresweetie:

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1166469 At first, i was like, 'I don't know what the fuck this is.'

Then, i slowly started to remember something about it. not the episodes, but the intro.

Then, it hit me. I do remember this, and my god, i feel like i'm getting old when i remember it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25