Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Rezz
Group Admin

THROW ME IDEA'S!!!

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

1670523 Uh, silver would know.

I wouldn't, as I've had no internet access during the weekend.

Stanislas
Group Admin

*Trow you a biscuit*
here one!!!!

Ps: Chrysalis is best everything.
Pss: I'll post something more serious after the break

Stanislas
Group Admin

ok i'm back! Do you want a review of each one or just 1 or 2

Rezz
Group Admin

1670615 Yeah write a review for me, I'll post it and post the story on the front page of the group.

Don't rush I got 6 hours before I gotta go to school for 3 hours. but don't wait till the last second either.

Stanislas
Group Admin

oki doki loki

Stanislas
Group Admin

My mortal big brother.:
Author: Dash Attack
Review: Story is original, dark and i verse one tears at it. It make you think about what mean to be immortal and just for that i place the story in first position. Having Shining Armor doing everything in his power for collect the artifact for be able to live forever with his wife and sister is epic. Touching story, long enough chapter, good grammars. Original. this story have everything for please.
8/10 Little Changeling
Not so friendly prank
Author: Chaos2012
Review: The Story is quite funny, still longer chapter would be appreciated. If you like story filled with random jokes and a story line around it you can read it.
4/10 Little Changeling

The diary of diddy Dsicord
Author:Dreamwing
Review: As a fan of seeing the Character of Mlp when they are more young i must say this story is quite good. While reading it you might get allot of mixed feeling but i would have like more longer Chapter. Having Diddy Discord telling his story like that hurt my heart more than it should. Hood Job.
5/10 little Changeling.

Rarity's Lament
Author: Sweetiebellema121 Aka Birthday Game Creator
Review: A sad story about Rarity and her sister. Original but might seen creepy too. The Story make me think allot to Friendship is witchcraft. I must say that i have seen a few story like that before and i like it for that.
5.5/10 little Changeling

What choice do i have.
Author: Flame bolt
Review: You like Dark and sad story about Equestria being doomed and a dangerous evil purple Unicorn well here a story for you. The story is heavy and i would not use it as a bed story for my (future) Children. The story is based on Inner Demon (which is really dark) and you should not read it if you prefer a peaceful Equestria where everypony live happily for ever.
7/10 little Changeling

PS: Chrysalis is best Everything

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7