Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Legion222
Group Admin

Because every other group has one (and at the request of Templar22), here's an introduction thread! It's optional, of course, but feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself. Don't feel like you need to include any personal information if you don't want to. Both new and old members can post here, but try to leave this thread for intros. Your conversations can be held elsewhere. Thank you.

Name: Legion222
Current callings: CTR 5 teacher

It seems like I do a little bit of everything on this site; I've written a couple of stories, I edit for a few people, and I'm an avid reader. Now, I get to add "Group Admin" to that list, too.

I was born and raised in the Church, and joined this fandom a little over a year ago after I saw some of the awesome things Bronies make.

Anyway, I think that's about all I have to say for now.

Write on,
Legion

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Name: Comegas_Flare, Mr. Flare, Cromega
Callings: YSA Ward Missionary

Fimfiction Experience:
Writer of multipal story's, most dark but highly detailed in plot (at least in my head)
Pre-Reader of any story
Admin to the Perpetual Discussion Group, founder of The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group
A social worm, you can find me anywhere. I can promise you have, or will see my face somewhere ells

Me on the Piano

Anything ells needed just ask

All of the Above
Group Contributor

Name: All of the Above
Current callings: Teachers Quorum President

I do almost everything on this site. Read, write, edit, but not art.

I became a brony a while back after some tradegy struck.
I am the admin of ~The Decent Writers Club~, which I recommend you join.

I was born and raised in the church.

Name(s): Thrawn1800
Polaris
North Star
The Doctor (or get off this planet) :pinkiehappy:
Calling: Varsity Scouts Champlain
Mode of Transportation: Type-40 Tardis (slightly beat up, ask my sister)

I am a writer. I'm available to edit. I'm working on the quality of my art (Microsoft Paint is horrible)... (and I MEAN horrible)... (really)

Fell in love with Pinkie's hilarious antics one year ago.:pinkiehappy:

One and only Supreme Commander of the New Empire. (We're the good guys)

Born and raised in the church.

Name: Templar22
Calling: Priest Quorum Grunt, 1st class

I Write, Read, and sometimes pre-read. I am working on a brony youtube channel of my own focusing on music and some other stuff. Trying to get published. When I'm not writing I'm wargaming or anything else on the table top.

Been a brony since a bunch of weirdos invaded my gamestore to watch my little pony... but they did have cake. (s3 premier)

Pioneer stock, my forefathers crossed the plains in the snow!

Name: ACrazedPerson (I've noticed some prefer to remove the article in my name when addressing me)
Current Calling: Priest Quorum Grunt and Varsity Scout Quartermaster, born and raised in the Church EDIT Second counselor in the Priest Quorum.

Introductions, huh? Leans back in his rocking chair and blows his bubble pipe

And it came to pass that in the third month of the two thousand and thirteenth year since the birth of our Lord, that as I was quietly critiquing piano transcriptions of video game music within the comforts of my room-
Now the name of the arranger of the music was Bespinben, and he is a worker in our Lord's vineyard, reuniting the seed of the Gentiles with our own, and his work is good; therefore, verily I say unto thee, hearken unto his work, for it shall be to thy gain-
And now it came to pass that, as I was viewing the length of a related videos list filled with sheet music thumbnails, when, in the midst thereof, I chanced upon a large, pink mass, which bore the caption: THIS DAY ARIA - PIANO TRANSCRIPTION BY DJDELTA0. And the views were many, insomuch that they could not be numbered. (about half a million)
And it came to pass that I was struck with such amazement at the views count that I listened to it at once, and I judged it to be good.
And it came to pass that I watched another video titled THIS DAY ARIA - [1080p], which had even more views, insomany that they were also not numbered, but it must be said that they were far greater.
And I continued thus, listening to music from the show, and the fan-made music as well.
And it came to pass, that as I did these things, I thought to myself: How is it that this show, intended for children, which hath been mocked and scorned, yea, even its very mention was met with the gnashing of teeth-
Yea, how is it that this show hath garnered the attention of a mature fanbase, who are willing to create such great works? Why have they done these things?
And it came to pass that I watched several episodes from the first season.
And it came to pass that I said: Meh, show's okay. I like their music and fanfiction though, and most of them seem to be decent people. But Pinkie and Twilight... :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:bestponies
And so we see, brethren, that the true worth of a television series lies not only in the greatness in and of itself, but in the endeavors of those that follow it; the bonds and fellowship, the fan created works, and the goals of the fandom therein.
Therefore, verily I say unto thee, let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.

Strokes his beard and leans forward And that's how I became a Brony :scootangel: I like reading, and I'm planning on writing something eventually, but I haven't started anything yet, and Pony music currently takes up about 1/4th of the songs on my new ipod.

~Scribe bone, write good

Oh, and I'm going to rule the world one day. Just to give you guys some heads up.

Name(s): BBOFF, Selwyn
OC: Soundwave
Age: Somewhere around 18, or thereabouts, in that neighborhood.
Callings: Assistant Ward Pianist, and Member of Ward Temple Committee.

Oldest of six. Grew up on a dysfunctional backwoods farm in North Idaho. Thank God I'm a Country Boy, though I love what the city has to offer (I can walk to a mall—WALK, do you hear me?!).
I am a passionate pianist and organist and longtime lover of music. AT the moment I am moderate-advanced in playing level, Scott Joplin's works being the most difficult I can play. Someday I will play the works of Chopin, Beethoven, and many others. At least once, I would love to play on both the Tabernacle Organ and the Conference Center Organ.

In progress...

Name: Dragon Soul

I got introduced to MLP through my older brother. At first I thought he was nuts, then again he was an avid watcher of cartoons and anime and I wasn't, and apparently someone recommended it to him. A few weeks later, I was bored and decided to check it out, and now I'm a bigger brony than he is. My big thing is writing, and I'm currently working on a story.

I too was born and raised in the church, and my mom's ancestors crossed the plains to the Salt Lake Valley, I think they were among the first groups.

Anyway, it's good to be here. Now where's the C4?!!!

Snowy_Fenrir
Group Admin

Name/s: TheSnow_WhiteWolf, captainsnowwolf , Mr.LoneSnowWolf
My first introduction into the fandom was from a Doctor Whooves video me being a huge Doctor Who fan.

After that I started looking at the pictures of the show then I finally watched the first episodes doors locked blankets shoved hiding me and the screen. XD
I'm not online to much as I want to be but that has to do with having an athletic lfie
What else can I say besides I love baseball & Archer, and I have The Book on my nightstand.
Nice to meet you all.

Name: Brennan, Dish Monk is an obvious nom de plume of my usual username.
Age: 23 next week. I guess fanfiction writing is a younger-crowd kind of thing?

- South Africa Cape Town Mission, RM of 9 months
- Brony since 2011
- Not interested in fanfiction in general, but I had an idea or two and it had to be expressed.
- I make pony vectors: kishmond.deviantart.com If someone has a request and they can't find it in the various vector groups you can ask me about it.
- Favorite pony: Rainbow Dash :rainbowwild:
- Also love: Homestuck

Name: Sketcha-Holic
Current Calling: Relief Society Chorister

--Born and raised in the Church, enjoys reading about Church History, has a great love for art and history, and I enjoy my calling (I love music, but I'm no musician). Favorite scripture is Moroni 7:47, and favorite hymn is "Press Forward, Saints." Can't name a favorite scripture story, I love a bunch of them. :rainbowwild:

--Favorite book series is the Work and the Glory, hobby is drawing, and I'm a huge fan of cartoons. My family owns three lovely horses (two mares and a colt), three chickens, and an annoying but lovable beagle.

--Been a fan of MLP: FIM since just before Season 2 began. The episode that got me interested was "Applebuck Season." Currently, my favorite episode is "Pinkie Pride" and Cheese Sandwich is my favorite pony. Out of the Mane Six, it's tied between these two. --> :ajsmug: :pinkiehappy:

'Kay, we cool? Good. :twilightsmile:

Name: Jerec the Ascendant
Calling: Some Elder in the singles ward

Not a brony, but here anyway (Do I sound like I'm in denial or what?). Saw thread and decided to post since a member of the group.

Name: Kachu

Looks like I'm the first post in a while; I know I barely put any information :twilightsheepish: ( just the way I am ).

I was born in the covenant. I became a brony 2-ish? years ago ( S3 was recently put on Netflix ). Math is without a doubt my favorite subject :twilightsmile: although I am fond of many other subjects and will tolerate any ( with the exception of Biology & relating classes ). I have many hobbies; I'm usually up for a good conversation/discussion.

I'm not really sure waht to put XD If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13