Beings with Super Powers 1,531 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Mr101
Group Admin

When submitting a story to the group and taking part in commenting, please adhere to these guidelines.

- Please add your story into the correct folder(s)
- Only two folders per story please
- Please post relevant stories
- Please don’t spam pointless comments/threads, this includes repeating the same comment/thread over and over
- The admins reserve the right to take measures against you if you break the rules, this includes a warning through a PM and banning
- The admins also reserve the right to ban anyone, even if they haven’t strictly broken a rule BUT have done something else objectionable e.g. Hateful thread etc (Appeals can be made via a PM to an admin.)
- NSFW threads are allowed, however they must be tagged as such in the thread title.

If you have any problems in or with the group, contact the admins directly about it instead of ranting in the comments or thread sections, if you become a repeated annoyance you will be banned.

Apart from that, have fun. :twilightsmile:

Mr101
Group Admin

Oops indeed. :twilightsheepish: Ah well no harm done. :twilightsmile:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

I'll never obey! :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Mr101
Group Admin

Gave it a skim over, it's cool, you can add it to the right folder. :twilightsmile:

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

NSFW images no longer allowed by site rules.
Meant to post this really a lot earlier but just slipped my mind.

1082488 Does magic cancelling butter count as a superpower?

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

It isn't a power is an object that does something.
If it grants the user the ability to do it then yes, but if the object itself does it, it isn't a power.

Would a human martial artist that utilizes Ki be appropriate for this group?

Hello. Just joined the group, and I'll be honest, I'm just trying to get as much exposure on my story as possible. I just want to know if my story Elements Change the Dark Hearts would count as a submission (for crossovers, naturally). If not, I'll understand.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15