Equestria Girls Fics 3,767 members · 12,142 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Hello everyone, DaveMan1000 here and I don't know if this has been brought up already, but I don't believe the Alternate Mane Six of Equestria Girls have been given an actual group name yet.

Who are the Alternate Mane Six I'm speaking of?

The group consisting of:
Lyra

Bon Bon

Flash Sentry

Derpy

Sandalwood

Micro Chips

No vectors of normal Micro

Why them? Because out of all the secondary characters from Equestria Girls, these are the only ones to actually help the humane seven in a big event:

Also, all of them (sans Derpy) have proven that they can hold an entire short on their own (All's Fair in Love and Friendship Games & A Banner Day). And given that they're some of the most reoccurring characters in both shorts and background events, they seem to be the most popular.

So, as for their group name; given how the biggest thing they've done in context of the series so far is be part of Team Wondercolt in the Friendship Games and that seems to be what a lot of fans associate them with, how about:

Wondercolt Six

Short, sweet and to the point.

I'm a little surprised that no one else has thought to bring this up (at least not from what I've seen), but what do you think?

If the Student Six from School Daze can get a group name after two episodes, then these six deserve one as well, especially after three years.

Well, there you go. Agree? Disagree? Have a different suggestion? Feel free to say so in the in comments section.

Until then I'm DaveMan1000 and I'll see you all next time.

How about the Canterlot Six?

The wonder six for Canterlot Wondercolts

6388881 Vinyl helped against the Dazzlings

she can act like the sunset of the group

6389161 Based on the recent special, I think Trixie would fit that position

Hey what do you think there magical powers would be. All,I can think of is Flash being able to create a lighting spear and Derpy shooting bubbles

Sandlewood could have similar powers to Gloriossa

Hmm how about able to sence the spirits around him. Something like sunset but he dosent need to have phisical contact but it's not full on mind reading.

both of which could be very useful i a battle. Sandwood, could have plant powers.Lyra maybe water powers? Microchip hmmm technomancer?

Lyra... music vibration
Bon Bon ..... candy hypnosis
And Microchip... Droid army building

Droid army building? so dose he like turn things into little magic robots or dose he magically become a robotic super genius

I just typed the first thing that came to my mind for him because Lyra and Bon Bon were easy

Ah, thaw I'm glad you said that cause I like the idea of him turning things into little Morphtronic robots

And what about Lyra and Bon Bon

Lyra - Invisibility/Intangibility
Bon Bon - Earth Manipulation
Flash - Wind Control
Derpy - Karma Shifting
Sandalwood - Flora Communication
Micro - Teleportation

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20