The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,485 members · 49,655 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Read my newest story. :heart:

Edit: Also, I don't hate it. Just gettin' that out there.

Don't You Just Hate Gay Rainbow Dash?

I'm actually neutral about it. :rainbowkiss:

I was going to but now I don't want to...

You scared me :moustache:
But, I don't like when people say she's gay just because she has a rainbow mane :ajbemused:

Why not? (It's the bit about Spike, isn't it?) :raritydespair:

True, that's how I see it too. Or when everyone just assumes she's gay.

Really, the title's just an eyegrabber. I have nothing against Rainbow Dash being a lesbian. :rainbowlaugh:

1844752 OK, in most of my fics she will be gay, but not because of that :twilightblush:
It catches the attention! :pinkiesmile:

1844647 I want her to be gay,

That was the plan. :pinkiehappy:

Why you be hatin' on gay Dashie?

Just because she says;

:rainbowhuh:

And there's nothing wrong with that. :twilightsmile:

I love Rainbow Dash, but I hate when people make her gay just because she has a rainbow mane. But hey, I got you to click on the thread, didn't I? :trollestia:

No, spike's cool. I just saw this story and it interested me. I was going to read it until I saw this post. "Don't you just hate Gaybow Dash?"
Well, no. I am impaired with the disability to hate. Also, people who openly hate on something without any rhyme or reason peeve me.

Wait, I think you misunderstand. I have nothing against Rainbow being gay. The story itself actually has her being gay (at first), and I edit stories where she is.

The point of the thread title was to draw attention, not to step on anyone's toes. I apologize if you interpreted it as such. :unsuresweetie:

I see, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

No, you're fine. It's my fault for not having elaborated in the original post. :pinkiesmile:

1844680 Alright.
I'm neutral too, but I feel an obligation to support gays' rights.
Especially after the Barilla thing.

I support it whole-heartedly as well (I write stories with gay ponies all the time); I didn't mean to come across as I didn't. My apologies either way. :twilightblush:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Pretty sure Dashie is exclusively Wonderboltsexual.

TwiDash is one of the most cancerous shipping pairs in the fandom, if not THE most cancerous.

1844949 :rainbowlaugh: No problem. I'll make like a windigo and take a chill pill.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22