I heard you singin’
Slow down, you’ll figure it out,
I hope I’ll see you soon.
Some day,
We’ll find a way,
Until then
I hope I’ll see you again
I hope I’ll see you again, my friend.

With Hearth’s Warming comes the painful anniversary of the death of Daring Dash, the younger sister of Rainbow Dash. Three years after her death, Rainbow stumbles across a strange interactive adventure novel written by her sister and enlists the help of Twilight Sparkle to bring it to life. What follows is the adventure of a lifetime, as Rainbow comes to realize how little she actually knew about her sister. And maybe, through a crazy tale of magic, monsters, and heroes, she can find some closure as well.

TThe Legend of Daring Do
As Hearth’s Warming approaches, Rainbow Dash seeks Twilight Sparkle’s assistance in retelling an adventure story in an effort to bring back the sister she never knew.
The Red Parade · 40k words  ·  33  4 · 833 views

This story left me emotionally destroyed. It gets a stranglehold on your heart, and never lets go. I was left a sobbing, heart-warmed wreck after reading this, and I absolutely recommend it to anyone who happens to look in on this thread. It's quality cannot be overstated. For anyone who checks out these threads, read this story!

Review: 11/10, would weep myself into a coma again.

Wow, thanks! Really glad you liked it (but sorry for making you cry)!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3