Roseluck Fans 432 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

It must be with Roseluck, I just need to write something so people don't think I died in a motorcycle crash.

Roseluck x Amethyst Star - fluffy romance with kissing. Go!

4305529 Oh, and we both forgot to press the "ยป" button, so here I'm pressing it.

Roseluck is secretly a rose themed super villain. But, she is terrible at being bad, and all her acts of evil villainy come off as nice gestures usually involving leaving a rose behind as her calling-card.

Already off to a great start with the suggestions. :rainbowlaugh:
Here's some waiting music.
[youtube=7iOiBH4xIbg]

rose luck marries a human from outer space who hold the power to control plants like aqua man controls fish.

4312647 and they have a bunch of pet puppies that shoot lasers out of their eyes.

There's a baddie who is sorta like an evil genie. He grants twisted wishes. Roseluck wishes that she and her friends had more important jobs. Lily Daisy and Roseluck become princesses, while Celestia, Luna, and Cadence become earth flower ponies. The evil genie thinks Equestria will fall apart, but the girls step up and make great princesses. Then they realize they miss flowers, but the former princesses like their new role better. Finally Roseluck wakes up and realizes it was a dream Luna gave her to make her see what matters in her life. Luna goes home and finds Celestia and Cadence starting a flower garden because apparently they were all sharing the dream, and now they envy the flower trio.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9