The Coalition Against Adminless Groups 70 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The Sweetie Belle group, which has 95 members, is in an interesting situation.

The only admin, Bass Kick, hasn't been on fimfiction in 29 weeks, 5 days. I started the following thread in the group to try to locate him. And we did.

It seems that Bass Kick is actually unable to get into his account, and has a new account as TKPony. He has petitioned knighty about it with no response.

I pm'ed poultron about it 2 weeks ago, with no response.

I pm'ed Wanderer D a week ago, and he said he'd look into it. Nothing since then. The admins seem difficult to get ahold of.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

With Wanderer D banning himself for two weeks, I pm'ed Wlah.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Per Wlah, only knighty or Xaquseq can make group changes. I'm also trying to get more information from TKPony about why he can't get into the Bass Kick account.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

TKPony was theoretically talking to Wlah about his account. That was a week ago. I sent a pm to TKPony asking for the status on that so I know if I have to start bugging knighty and Xaquseq.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Based on his response, I've pm'ed Xaqusaq.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Ok, Wanderer D is best mod. I'd posted a frustrated blog about what was going on a while back, he randomly stops by and asks me for more information, and he let me know I'm now an admin for the group today!

I asked him where I should direct anypony else with the same issue (specifically mentioning two groups), so we'll see what he says.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Wanderer D wrote/is writing my favourite story, and apparently is best mod too. Awesome! :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7