Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

ok, I was wondering if batponies were head cannon or true cannon, and it turns out they are!

ok I did some research and one of the writes said in an interview last yea that yes bat ponies are cannon, also our lord Fuast herself also commented on the interview and said that bat ponies live in high mountain caves, hence the nightvsion-cat eyes and the bat wings to catch the thinner high altitude air, so they can fly at heights pegasi cant.

anyways hope that clears things up for some people so we all my find peace in that the cutest type of pony is, in fact, cannon!:yay:

Well, pretty sure they were canon since they appeared on screen in Luna Eclipsed.

We just still haven't had a real bat pony episode :(. And Flutterbat doesn't count! Give us some cute and cuddly bats Hasbro!

Indeed. Thestral best pony race

Do you have the links to where you found that?

Actually in the Cutie Remark it was pretty well shown that the uniforms made the thestral. Not that there couldn't also be native ones, but donning the armor makes a pony a thestral in the same way the royal guard ones make ponies all look the same.

Helmet on, slitted eyes on Rainbow Dash. Helmet off, normal eyes.

Oh we so need a Bat Pony episode in MLP: FIM! it would be so awesome if Hasbro can do that! :3

I do, but fimfiction is complaining right now and wont let me put in links to the youtube video (yes I did check the maker's sources)

here's a wiki page with the same info as the video: http://gyropedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies

Even if Faust didn't say that, bat ponies as a race are totally canon to the books at least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10